BEST scary movie ive EVER seen....period

My Thai people always make good HORROR films but then Americans steal it and make it bland and stupid, expect the American version of this film to come out in a year starring Megan Fox

My Thai people always make good HORROR films but then Americans steal it and make it bland and stupid, expect the American version of this film to come out in a year starring Megan Fox

you know growing up as a little boy at prolly like 14, 15 years old hearing the music 2pac was putting out it kinda struck fear in my heart and then family buying bimmers trying to scare me and get me terrified

anyhow i don't know if i had courage or the government chip helped or what, but yea now they shouldn't even have a thing to say about about being or feeling scared... now you know how i felt as a little child growing up
tired.gif
i mean isn't it a pleasant feeling?
nerd.gif
oh but that's right ur not a little kid
grin.gif
  ya big douche
sick.gif

you know growing up as a little boy at prolly like 14, 15 years old hearing the music 2pac was putting out it kinda struck fear in my heart and then family buying bimmers trying to scare me and get me terrified

anyhow i don't know if i had courage or the government chip helped or what, but yea now they shouldn't even have a thing to say about about being or feeling scared... now you know how i felt as a little child growing up
tired.gif
i mean isn't it a pleasant feeling?
nerd.gif
oh but that's right ur not a little kid
grin.gif
  ya big douche
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom