Best shoe to play outdoor ball in?

hyperfuse has my vote...durable and solid traction. plus they arent too expensive

IMO the best outdoor shoes are the 2011 hyper fuses. Next is the black playoff 13s, then the adidas crazy 8s. Crazy 8s are hella heavy but I love them to play in

Originally Posted by LCNsFinest

IMO the best outdoor shoes are the 2011 hyper fuses. Next is the black playoff 13s, then the adidas crazy 8s. Crazy 8s are hella heavy but I love them to play in
Aren't the 2011's more liable to get dirty since there's more fabric and less synthetic material, though?  Idk, maybe it's just cuz the 2011's don't do as much for me as the originals, I like the styling of the original better.

Originally Posted by Kfreud

Originally Posted by LCNsFinest

Aren't the 2011's more liable to get dirty since there's more fabric and less synthetic material, though?  Idk, maybe it's just cuz the 2011's don't do as much for me as the originals, I like the styling of the original better.
i meant the 2010 ones, my bad. i have the 2011 ones too, but the 2010s are better to me. i used mine everyday of the summer (a good 3 months) and no rips/tears.

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Lebron soldier 3s or the 20-5-5s
Agree with the 20-5-5, but Soldier 1's were a beast with that wide thick strap
They should fusion these two shoe [20-5-5 upper and ventilation with one thick strap) and you would have a g.o.a.t. outdoor shoe!

Still looking for a pair in white/blue or white/black pair in 10.5

Recently I've been balling in my air Jordan IV (white / green )

About to switch it.. for my air Jordan VII (black/citrus)

I used to ball in my Venom SB Dunks lol til the soles became bald and they lost ALL traction lol. Now I play in my beat playoff 8s lol

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Lebron 20-5-5 or BB2s. Full length herringbone, zoom air and all leather for durability

co-sign with the 20-5-5's... I ran my pair to the ground...

literally LMAO'd at some of these pics of sandals n #!@
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom