Best Verse of The Decade???

What was spectacular about ANY of the verses from "The Takeover"??... There's nothing really blowin me away on that joint...

Shorty I, only got one night in town, tell me baby are you down
Bushes we won't beat around, bushes we just eat 'em now
Feeling yo Masqueno blouse, seven jean, Black and Lebonese
Head to her knees, please if you ever need a bachelor From Ebony
Just rock to the melody, I got you in bed wit me
I thought you would never leave
You wanna name me Like A-Murray
Know the chain freeze wrist be the same degrees
Tryna get lil' mami, in that thang of reese
Only getting in for free, if you came wit me
Cause I'ma grown man, not B2K
If I need a girlfriend, it won't be to-day
Naw, I'm not tryna be ya man, pimp bones in my body
Rock them body-hotty, rock them, like ladi-dadi
Me and Kells on Ducatis, wanna see you drop it shawty
Oh weee, tryna leave the club, wit a groupie

nick-cannon-hot-400a072307.jpg

Yea we getting money but my n's aint happy still/ riding out, hanging out the window like a HappyMeal/ could u ever picture this/ this is how we living it/ my wrist look like a Pixy Stick/ my chain look like some Jiffy mix/ Riding down Sheridan,getting #!%^ from Carolyn/ #**#^ smell so good I call it Crabtree and Evelyn/ Ralph Lauren regimen, everyday Im elegant/ fitted on lean, New Era on medicine/ I stay doing boss things, you @%+@++ my offspring/ so many pony's on deck I should take my $+* toGulfstream/ Tan on the outside, man Im getting too much love/ off white interior, my whip look like a tuna sub/ I aint got time for, dealing with the drama/misery loves company, bring out the good China/n' Ill damage ya, u spitting like a amateur/ purp got mewaiting to exhale like Angela/I be so icy on my neck I should move to Canada/ my closet like a stock room,I should be a manager!/young, black and arrogant, Suburban that I swerving in/ I shouldnt drink..u see what Tequila did to Merriman/*^#* it..pass me thecognac, Gran Prix Pontiac/ still moving round with the bird like Mighty Max...

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom