BET founder is ashamed of what the Newtwork has become.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZchP89w2pJo&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ZchP89w2pJo&hl=en_US&fs=1&

this explains everything
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was about to post this.

BET is straight trash. Honestly, with the Internet how is this channel even around anymore. They better not ruin "The Game"

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

He's the one that sold it to the people who destroyed it.

I can understand getting money, but dude is pretty much the definition of a "sell out"

UNFORTUNALLY I WOULD SELL OUT EVERYBODY ON NIKETALK AND THERE MOTHERS FOR 1.3 BILLION..... SORRY THATS JUST ME!!

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

1243526839-real-housewives-of-new-jersey.jpeg

pic-of-rhatl.jpg

my-big-redneck-wedding.gif

and thats just to name a few. There are examples of pure ignorance in media all over the place. It sells...point blank. I'm actually getting pretty tired of everyone just targeting BET. Anyone who has watched BET would know that they actually aren't even as bad as they used to be, but again, because its BLACK Entertainment Television, its easier to pick out the flaws. Last I checked MTV offered nothing of value to society yet you rarely hear anyone whos ashamed of them.

I have to agree. I both MTV and BET do much more harm than good. But BET was supposed to set black people foward. instead it took us back to our roots...word to levar burton.
Whether or not BET used to be worse or not, it is still not worth watching. Not to turn this into a race thing, but as media outlet that is focused on the black community, the last thing we need is shows like BET Uncut.

...didn't 50 cent not attend the last BET awards because of this?

i cant even lie on everything ive had fios for a minute now and still dont know what channel bet is mtv jams goes hard though

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

When Viacom bought them out in 2000, Sheila and Bob pocketed $1.3 billion—making them, pre-Oprah, the nation’s first African-American billionaires.

So today she must be extremely proud of her baby, right?

“Don’t even get me started,

It got wack when big tigger took ova rap city, & that was the only show worth watching everything else was gospel shows, thea,moesha , south central reruns . Now they play boyz in da hood every other day afta 106 .

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

When Viacom bought them out in 2000, Sheila and Bob pocketed $1.3 billion—making them, pre-Oprah, the nation’s first African-American billionaires.

So today she must be extremely proud of her baby, right?

“Don’t even get me started,

I always find these threads funny, a bunch of womanizing, pants sagging, dro smoking, blinging spendthrifts tryna tell me what's wrong with BET.

after watching the 2010 BET awards I can say that I will never tune into this silly %$% programming again.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

It got wack when big tigger took ova rap city, & that was the only show worth watching everything else was gospel shows, thea,moesha , south central reruns . Now they play boyz in da hood every other day afta 106 .

What? Tig was my dude, his interviews and freestyles were straight comedy. The bassment was must see tv every afternoon. Once Mad Linx took over, that's when it fell off.

BET has always been wack though. Only good shows were Video Soul, Rap City, The first 3 years of Comicview. Uncut was aiight if you wanted something to beat your joint to. The rest was trash.

BET is a joke but you can only blame the people who watch and support it.

If no one watched it wouldn't pull a profit and it wouldn't exist anymore.

Back
Top Bottom