BET - Real Husbands of Hollywood

Great show. SMH @ 2nd Generation Wayne...Acting is horrible 
laugh.gif

It's actually a good shoe but I could be biased because I am a Kevin Hart fan. I hadn't watched BET since my Junior year back in 2007 until the first episode of Real Husbands of Hollywood premiered.

Yeah this show could be big if they keep it the way it is. Kevin Hart and the cast is straight comedy!!

BET has this show and "Let's stay together", other then that the channel still needs improvement.

I cringed when they put that picture of Gina...I know she's sick but my god she fell off hard...Pam still look :pimp:

Enjoyed the hell out of last night's show.

When Robin said that Kevin took his kindness for weakness and gave the evil smirk. Then "Wildcard" just stamps on the screen.

Shady :lol:

Show was meh.

Every time JB Smoove spoke I was :rofl: though. I'll keep watching just off the strength of JB.:lol:

Word. :lol: when he spit his drink out when homie ripped away the suit... I couldn't breathe.

Then dude said "$100" and he spit more drink out... :rofl:

This one of my favorite shows right now.

I watched the first 2 episodes last nite. I think it has its really funny moments and corny moments too.

JB my dude tho. His reaction when he saw it was a break away suit was hilarious. :lol:

And Kevin has his moments too.

Will continue to watch as long as it keeps going in this direction.

since I found the links for the first two ep, I'm check it out when it finish dl...
I need a new show to watch

I heard the title of this show on radio or tv or something. Completely thought wtf at actual men signing up for this to make male version of realhousewifes. Now that I see its a sitcom/parody I"m definitely gonna have to check this out. Looks funny based on clip posted.

The second episode was laughs. Robin Thicke is lowkey hilarious. They had a grip of cameos too some i didn't expect lol.

Back
Top Bottom