BET - Real Husbands of Hollywood

^^

Me either at first but after watching dude its a different kind of comedy. Jb to me is more so corny funny if that makes sense

Last edited:
^^

Me either at first but after watching dude its a different kind of comedy. Jb to me is more so corny funny if that makes sense
thats because his career, bread and butter has been that dry, non lol, deadpan/satire comedy (which you never see in black comedies...and rarely see blacks do outside of being that one token character on a white show)....thats pretty much been his whole career.... it be like infusing a show like martin w/ iuno the office...with same actors and writers...I hear alot of ppl say what you say and have the same take as you... So its a different kinda look seeing most of them really dont watch shows like a seinfield, parks and recs, office etc... and thats what kinda comedy jb smoove does. I mean in can go both ways (no homo) but thats pretty much what made him in the business.

Funniest show "TO ME" since Martin.

Tonight's episode was full of jokes!!!

Really hope this show makes it.

I'm a fan of this show but you've missed a lot of good tv over the past 16 years...even if you're only talking black tv shows.

Who was that marvelous specimen in the pool with him in the begining of last nites episode??

Last edited:
Lmaoooo at the fight press

JB went off lmaoooo @ the knock out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom