Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

So this is the conversation.... nice

What do you mean?

These last two episodes were way too slow for there to be only two damn episodes left of the season. All I gotta say is Hector better have the stroke and the Chuck situation better be completely settled whether he dies or gets locked up in a crazy house or what. Please just move on to something new. I do not want to see more of a sob story about Chuck on my television for another season of this show. I do not care if he's a good actor or not.

Mike becomes guss guy. 8)

Also the more i watch this the more it makes me realize how diobolical/evil walt was.

Dude that gave walt 700 was wearing adio shoes lol.
Saul realizing money can be made from drug dealers

Pretty sure the last 2 will be really good.

Last edited:
The pill switch was one of the most intense scenes in a while. I was on the edge of my seat.

hector takes the pill and gus saves him before he dies

"Too humane"

But hector gets paralyzed from the stroke

:nerd:

Uuuggghhh... tried to watch the new episode last night after a hectic day. Fell asleep. :lol:

Saw the beginning, though. Fat dude from Last Man on Earth, I barely remembered him being on BCS. Didn't he run a scam with Jimmy in a bar? Fill me in on who he is real quick, please.

Last edited:
Marco.
Used to be jimmys scam buddy

Died in an alley during their rolex watch scam.

Ran a bunch o scams

Real good buddies

giphy.gif

I really don't have anything to say about last nights episode, good or bad.

Just TV really.

Just TV really.

It was meh. I expected more considering there's only two episodes left of the season.

Just TV really.

It was meh. I expected more considering there's only two episodes left of the season.
After the 2 week break, I was like whatever.

Peeped a few episodes this season. They were all whatever.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. :smh:

The Mike/Gus discussion was pure greatness. "I will not take money from your family" :pimp:

They need to spin those two off next, they are a lethal pairing.

You knew, KNEW Jimmy was gonna "hurt" himself at that music store.

Kim is a real one the way she handles Howard and his sad boy tactics.

The store that Chuck went into......was that where Walt went in naked? :nerd:

How Jimmy know dude had all that money in sock tho?

The coins in his parents store, they are still alluding to, and dancing around what really went down with the missing money. I still don't think Jimmy took it, but they're hinting at something, just not sure what yet. And even if they did give us a reveal, it would probably be a setup anyways. :lol:

The pill swap was EXCRUCIATING. I was freakin nervous sitting in my recliner. Gad damn. :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody think maybe this show will jump to present day Jimmy permanently and continue the show from there?

Like when they run out of material and catch up to the start of BB?

Anybody think maybe this show will jump to present day Jimmy permanently and continue the show from there?

Like when they run out of material and catch up to the start of BB?

Would be an interesting move. 4-5 seasons playing up to the introduction of Walt, then skip to the aftermath, and see if Saul/Jimmy can rebuild his life. Maybe reconnect with Kim somewhere? :nerd:

I would truly love to know after Walt is gone, and Jesse takes off, the fallout of Hank, everyone's dead, I would love to see what happens and if they could run that thru Saul's eyes, that would be really killer.

Back
Top Bottom