Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Jimmy went rogue

Mike laying down the trail to Lalo :lol:

Kim saying marry me caught me off guard.

Saul is just unstoppable...smartest character in the BB universe. I think he will find a way to win in the end and escape forever once we get to the resolution of the Gene storyline.

You know whats crazy about that entire move Jimmy pulled? It's that it wasn't even his original plan :lol: He had this whole other thing he wanted to do, told it'd take weeks and improvised with green screen.

Then when Kim shows up and tells him its a no go he's like sure okay after making the commercial :lol: reluctantly lets her "help" pack things up as they "abruptly" end when really it was already done.

Him acting like that was just a big F U to them for not seeing his potential as a good lawyer. That's what really sets the premise for him, they don't see him coming and think he's bs, then he just out schemes everyone, and obviously he got better in the process :lol:

3p8mygscfpo41.png

is Kim about to do some extra sleazy ****? Not sure if I understood the end correctly but the end of the last scene seemed like she was playing mad and then said “or we could get married”...like she was actually happy about what Jimmy did

EXCELLENT episode! goodness. I thought for sure kevin was gonna swing on Jimmy after playing with his dad's image like that. (reminded me of walt making the fake confession vid about hank) i almost wanted to turn it off bc it was so uncomfortable. kinda like when jimmy faked like he wanted that copy machine job. dude went full sleezball. the ending part threw me off too.

I feel like Kim was just coming to terms with things.

Either they break up cuz Jimmy will do this again or accept things for what they are and get married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom