Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

1585526946259.png

1585526568951.png

Wexler v. Goodman :pimp: :pimp: Another great episode

Saul setting Howard up & watching from his old car + the meeting :lol::pimp:

New episode tonight.

JMM

Jimmy and Kim build a legal firewall with help from Huell; Kim sets things straight with her clients as Jimmy is compromised by his; Gus calms troubled waters in service of his plot to build an empire; Mike does damage control.

starting off interesting, but lost me after they left kevins office. i'm still kinda confused about the lalo/librarian storyline.

That hurt Gus, but he'd rather do it himself :smh:

Kim and Jimmy have a lot in common. Still interested in the turn. The you can do better had no effect.

That last scene smh so Howard is responsible for Chuck’s death? Really Jimmy? I guess I should say Saul now because it seem like he just officially flipped the switch. He lit now though...He playing both sides and he don’t even know it yet. Curious to see how that turns out.

Saul, and Gus man.........my God.

10 seconds in I was like ****, OF COURSE they getting married so she can't testify against him. Damnit. :lol:

We had 3 seasons of BB to watch Gus play the long game. Now we REALLY seein the lengths that man went to.

:wow: Howard figurin out the hookers and bowling balls, but Saul SNAPPED!!!! "You are so small compared to where I'm at!!!"

Dude knows he's about to be tied to a cartel (and doesn't really want to be) and don't have time to waste on lil Howie. :lol:

Kim, Saul, Gus, Mike. Just incredible performances.

Man, I thought Gus was walkin in that room to double tap Lydia. :frown:

I think they put that misdirection in there on purpose, to make is wonder if he was gonna smash. I figured he wasn't though.

Man, ending scene where Jimmy finally snapped...

That scene expressed exactly what’s Been on a Saul’s face for the last fewepisodes/since Howard’s job offering., complete disgust. You can tell Saul knows/Feels he levels above HHM yet they belittle him at every turn.

“I’m so far beyond you. The job is too small. You have no idea what level I’m on. You pity me when you’re levels below me. Youre a man, I’m like a God in Men’s clothing. Lightning should shoot from my fingertips!”

BRO!
That ***** spit that hot fire.
If that tirade was a Rap it’d be Bars from Ether by NAS or DeadPresidents2 or Jayz/Jaz’ Jigga What from 99 or perhaps 97’s Where I’m From(possibly the greatest Rap/Song of all time)
Hot **** man.
Jam gave me goosebumps

oh yea...:JAYZ won

Last edited:
starting off interesting, but lost me after they left kevins office. i'm still kinda confused about the lalo/librarian storyline.
The Lalo/Librarian storyline?
Confused how.
Mike used her to put Lalo behind bars.
Then, Mike used her to Free Lalo.
The end.

Part of what makes this such a great experience.

We only got glimpses of Gus' life during BB. All of this extra on BCS, the better. Really fleshing out his alliances and what he went through.

:rofl: @ Gus smashing Lydia just cuz.

So, just making sure I didn’t completely forget something.....

Did Lalo or the Salamancas have anything to do with killing a librarian or is this just some random **** they pinned on him to get him locked up?

So, just making sure I didn’t completely forget something.....

Did Lalo or the Salamancas have anything to do with killing a librarian or is this just some random **** they pinned on him to get him locked up?

The guy Lalo killed last season...off screen.

that scene of Gus walking away from the restaurant as it blows up reminds me of the scene the Joker walking away as the hospital blows up.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
They do a good job of see sawing having the viewer want to root for Jimmy and then the next week just hating the guy

Back
Top Bottom