Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I’ve never seen had pants had pants type a word but I’m convinced he’s the wisest poster on this site.
Sweatergawd I could have swore he posted actual words in the Lakers thread sometime in the last few months and I had to look around for fear that I was in some weird portal of the matrix or something.

mq3v5c0gacs41.png

Last edited:
New episode tonight.

Bad Choice Road

In the wake of Jimmy's traumatic misadventure, Kim takes stock of what is important; Jimmy attempts to return to business as usual, but it's more difficult than anticipated; Gus and Mike set a plan in motion.

man seriously. This series has been a saving grace during this quarantine. Always made me look forward to Mondays so we could see what happened.

Only two more episodes left which means we'll get to see what is going to happen to Kim that will change the series dramatically.

My bad, Google telling me it is 1 more season.

I thought Lalo was about to blow Kim’s brains out right there.

Or Mike was gonna blow Lalo’s brains out for pulling out his gun.

Oh man if I'm Saul I'm totally having sex with Kim for doing this. Talking eating the groceries for a hour.

Cuz fam was not talking himself out of that.

I'da had that on the agenda before Lalo stopped by. Kim was lookin well all ep.

That said, Kim MF'in Wexler. 👏👏👏

She talked them outta dome shots. (Even tho Mike mighta been able to help too.)

I'da had that on the agenda before Lalo stopped by. Kim was lookin well all ep.

That said, Kim MF'in Wexler. 👏👏👏

She talked them outta dome shots. (Even tho Mike mighta been able to help too.)
I think Mike might've been late. He was okay when Saul stood up but then Kim started talking and getting in his line of sight.

Think he only kills Lalo after he kills Kim.

The aftermath of that would've been too much though. Coming up with a story to tell the Salamancas not involving Saul. Find a scenario where Gus isn't blamed for the death. Then explaining Kim's death without Saul looking suspicious.

Too much. That made the entire scene extra tense for me.

Last edited:
We know Lalo isn’t dead though. Saul mentions him in the first episode he’s in during Breaking Bad when Walt and Jesse blindfold him and bring him out to the desert.

“It wasn’t me it was Ignacio! Did Lalo send you?”

We know Lalo isn’t dead though. Saul mentions him in the first episode he’s in during Breaking Bad when Walt and Jesse blindfold him and bring him out to the desert.

“It wasn’t me it was Ignacio! Did Lalo send you?”
As far as Saul knows, Lalo isn't dead.

Wouldn't put it past Mike not to tell Saul if he killed him. Also if its Gus that did it, Saul definitely would have no clue of knowing.

Mike would come up with a simple lie like Lalo went back to Mexico.

That Saul is scared he finally got caught about something he did and is so quick to blame it on Nacho just shows things ended in a way that in the future he still may be found out.

It was only Walter that would imply he killed ppl cuz he knew it added to his rep and he needed to intimidate ppl.

Back
Top Bottom