Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

What are you talking about?

Walt was the boss running his empire just fine. He was also handling the Hank situation until the snitch.

Also, Walt secured millions of dollars for his children. How are they not taken care of?

Look at you giving excuses for snitches :smh: Sound crazy.

It's Walt's fault, Jesse is a snitch? :lol: Man get out of here. Jesse's heart wasnt in the game since Gayle. That boy was getting high on his own supply and doing all types of off the wall ****. Looking for father figures in any old dude.

All the while ignoring the one man that was actually loyal to him, Walt. Always looking out for Jesse's best interest.

If Gus wasnt in the scenario at all lets look at what he actually did. Took over the meth game with superior product in his state. Took out all the cartel connected bosses. All he took from Gus was his Madrigal connect so he could launder more money.

Thus some crazy revisionist history and a bunch of malarkey.

Again it wasn't a long term goal.

His cancer came back.

He stopped treating it.

He didn't fail. He was snitched on by his closest partner.

Let's look at simple facts. Before Jesse snitched, Walt had his meth empire, foolproof cooking process, anonymity, undetectable laundering connect, millions of dollars, and a roll call of killers.

After Jesse snitched, Walt literally lost all of that, lost his family, brother-in-law got killed, lost the majority of his money except what he saved for his children, and his cooking process, and had to go in to hiding.

There's only one reason why Walt isnt still the meth kingpin of the southwest, and that's Jesse Pinkman.
We ll agree to disagree because at the end of the day his reign didnt last long. He got jacked for 80 million, his brother in law got killed. He didnt finish on top. He finished flabby and sick.

We ll agree to disagree because at the end of the day his reign didnt last long. He got jacked for 80 million, his brother in law got killed. He didnt finish on top. He finished flabby and sick.
Cuz of a snitch. Literally.

You can not hand wave that fact :lol:

Yea but snitches are apart of thegame.
What? :lol:

You was just talking about how Gus didnt have to deal with any snitches but with Walt its snitches are a part of the game.

Dont give me the Walt failed, got jacked, etc like he did it to himself when clearly he did not.

If snitches are a part of the game then leave it at that. Walt ended up in that situation because his DAY ONE partner turned snitch.

Simple as that.

What? :lol:

You was just talking about how Gus didnt have to deal with any snitches but with Walt its snitches are a part of the game.

Dont give me the Walt failed, got jacked, etc like he did it to himself when clearly he did not.

If snitches are a part of the game then leave it at that. Walt ended up in that situation because his DAY ONE partner turned snitch.

Simple as that.
U didn't quote the main part luck of the draw. And imo walts actions caused Jesse to snitch. He wouldn't even pondered if walt hadn't been as reckless as he was. Dude was sloppy

I think we see where this is headed with Kim.......

Lalo is gonna put a hit out for her, she either gets killed or once Mike is made aware that she went and talked to him he sends her to be the first one to use the identity change service

Last edited:
Mike's reaction when Saul asked him to take a turn carrying the money :lol:

This dude Mike really couldn't have waited until the driver came out the car to kill Saul? Or at least until he stopped the car?

I thought Walt had it bad stranded in the desert

Last edited:
I’m now at the point that I can definitively say that BCS > BB. This show just grips me more man. I’m more emotionally invested in the characters, even though I know how most of their stories end. That’s hard to pull off, but I’ll be damned if Gilligan hasn’t done just that.

Mike's reaction when Saul asked him to take a turn carrying the money :lol:

This dude Mike really couldn't have waited until the driver came out the car to kill Saul? Or at least until he stopped the car?

I thought Walt had it bad stranded in the desert
The dude was gonna run him over with the car. That's why Mike had to take the shot. I still find it impossible to believe Mike didn't have any water but he thought to bring 2 space blankets.

7a41aabb2b27ae7ca1ec7670a3f348c0.gif

Mike’s speech about what keeps him going felt so real. Walt gives the family speech throughout BB but admitted he was doing it for selfish reasons.

Tragic part of Mike’s arc with BCS context is that he tries to avoid the fate of his son, killed and basically erased from existence, yet that’s exactly what happens.

Reactions: g14
Man, look........I absolutely know FOR A FACT, both dudes fine and live 7+ more years.

And I was STRESSED the entire episode.

That's how God damn good this writing is.

Big fact. It was no surprise this was a Gilligan directed epi too. Tremendous stuff.

Back
Top Bottom