Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

QONVIyz.gif

I never got caught up to the show. I think I stopped watching around when chuck died in season 4?

Just read that Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are gonna be in the final season. Now I gotta binge and get caught up.

I never got caught up to the show. I think I stopped watching around when chuck died in season 4?

Just read that Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are gonna be in the final season. Now I gotta binge and get caught up.

Season 5 is really good.
Probably my favorite so far.

:lol: Bruh that little randomly injected baby Kobe in the crowd moment is not a spoiler.
Aaaaand maybe Walt & Jesse's screen time is some random gas station fill-up, nothing earth shattering. Then someone can say "Bro that random Walter White sighting is not a spoiler. We all know what happens next."

But that's knowing AFTER. Not being told beforehand is exactly why not giving **** away is important.

-foe

I don't even think it actually happened. If baby Kobe was goin to Laker games during Magic's rookie season, don't ya think that story woulda been over told like a muh? I'm not sayin it's impossible, but I feel like that story woulda been beat like a drum.

Maaaan finally things are getting interesting!

The cell phone scams :lol:

Jimmy and Kim teaming up :wow:

Huell getting mad love from the fake congregation in Louisiana :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally feel invested in the show again. Joint was moving slow as HELL with nothing interesting but a lotta sighs and long pauses and Kim doing stankface.

I don't even think it actually happened.
I don't think Walt & Jesse actually happened, either. 😂 That's still detracts from the point that you revealed a major nugget from one show and then a few days later talked about how you would have liked to have been surprised by a major nugget on another show. Not that complicated.

-foe

I don't think Walt & Jesse actually happened, either. 😂 That's still detracts from the point that you revealed a major nugget from one show and then a few days later talked about how you would have liked to have been surprised by a major nugget on another show. Not that complicated.

-foe

I promise, it's not a major nugget.

I promise, it's not a major nugget.
I almost feel like you're intentionally missing the point. You took the element of surprise away. That's it. It's really not this complicated. You took the element of surprise away and then a few days later mentioned how frustrating it is when the element of surprise is taken away.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom