Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I mean it's gotta be Los Pollos Hernanos, no? 👀

Oooooh, that way wypipo can say it. 🤣 It would be funnier hearing people constantly struggle, though. 'You catch the new PO-los ur-MAN-os or however you say it?'

-foe
:lol: Which is why I didn’t suggest the obvious choice.

Wanted more posts of off the wall titles.

No Muss, No Fuss with Gus
Your New Muchacho, They Call Him Gustavo
Drug Ring Fring
I’d definitely watch a series based on Mike
:lol:
:smokin
Minerals
Mineral Mike

Just finished Season Five. The last few episodes were great.

Also, Jimmy's corruption of Kim. Wooo.

I don't got cable anymore so waiting for season 6 to eventually get onto Netflix.

I can’t tell what kims deal is the last 4 or so episodes of the season. She obviously is ride or die and gives absolutely no ****s, but it’s like she’s being facetious about things.

“Oh we wanna screw over Howard? YEAH let’s shave his head! Or burn him with acid! Or kill him!”

She didn’t say that exactly but it’s like she’s being OD reckless in a way that Riggs is in Lethal weapon. C CP1708 You know, like when he’s being half macho cop, but half psychotic suicide case? “Put the gun to my head, blow my brains out, I don’t care. Here, I’ll do it for you!”

Does any of that make sense? I just can’t tell if she really really has accepted that Jimmy will always be Jimmy and she still loves him no matter what, OR if it’s more like she doesn’t care for her own life anymore and just wants to go out in a blaze.

ALSO, I noticed her drinking has picked up heavily this season……

I'm wondering if it's Jimmy's influence? She's made some questionable choices in the past (getting Jimmy to take the squatter case, etc). She also clearly made the wrong choice after Jimmy lied to her and forced him to marry her.

Howard tried to help. She definitely having a crisis.

Hope she don't leave Jimmy for a threesome with Tuco and Lalo.

Back
Top Bottom