Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

The whole bit with Nacho confused me a bit.
Tyrus sends him to that motel to wait, knowing Bolsa and co will try to hunt him down and kill him.
Tyrus and Mike also swing by Nacho's place to plant those bank statements 'incriminating' him.
At the same time, Mike is also trying to protect Nacho.
The Salamancas, meanwhile, are also trying to hunt Nacho down, knowing he let those gunmen into the compound.
So Gus' plan is to leave Nacho out there for either Bolsa or the Salamacas to kill?

Doesn't sound like you're confused at all
You nailed it.

I think what's confusing everyone is Mike and his actions especially when it comes to "protecting" Nacho. He can't really.

There wasn't specific dialogue to show this

Alot of Mike's actions showed where he stands and how that slowly changed.
Besides leaving Nacho's ID in the safe(for a brief second it looks like hes having 2nd thoughts) there's also that scene with his granddaughter and nacho calls and he cuts off the phone so fast because he's not willing to lose that over nacho.
He's made peace that Nacho is in the game, and to save the last bit of humanity he thinks has, he wants to do right by getting pops out.
I honestly think Mike will be the one to put Nacho down as well as his pops. And I'd go as far to say that nachos death will mirror Mike's.
Mike gonna be spewing some BS as Nacho bleeds out and Nacho gonna be like
"**** and let me die in peace."
Just like Walt was trying to save face.

I thought Werner was when Mike breaks bad.
It's clearly gonna be Nacho

Gus wants no heat on him at all. It's in his best interest that either party just find Nacho and kill him. Especially since they'll feel accomplished and will finally leave him alone.
Nacho essentially served his purpose by letting the squad in. The only reason he's still alive is because Gus respects Mike so much.

This is pretty much Gus can't kill Jesse because Walt is so valuable.
Like actual chess being played.
LOVE IT

Last edited:
They talk about the Kettleman's and Mesa Verde at the end of season five and what grift would work, setting it up for this season.

I had forgotten about it though

Mike gon kill Nacho and Lalo, watch.

*Edit: Actually, Lalo probably lives, as Saul is still shook about him in BB when he thought Lalo sent Walt and Jesse to kill him.

Vince has made some of the greatest TV/stories.

Everything is connected. Just the manner in which they did it. I posted prior about crazy 8 or whatever the name of the goon is in season five that gets arrested. I had no idea same dude in BB Season 1 locked in the basement.

It’s insane how everyone brings up Slipping Jimmy…but don’t realize they are what create Saul Goodman. Chuck, Howard, Kim, etc.

I need to watch that again.

I won’t lie…that showed how long in the tooth this Gilverse has been. The guy who kept Jesse Captive gained a lot of weight and looked older. Jesse’s hairline was a victim of male pattern baldness.

Look how young Giancarlo is

Saul Goodman was really living large...makes sense with all the money he made but he always acted cheap in BB so we never knew how much money he actually had or if he was in debt.

Lalo such a beast...he got the people skills that everyone else in the family lacks but is just as ruthless as Tuco when it comes down to it. He really went into that house in the country and killed em with no remorse

no-anchorman.gif

So I woke up and saw a twitter mention (no spoilers) and was like oh **** I forgot it came out.

Let me watch.

Didn't realize we were 3 episodes deep.

And didn't mean to stay up and watch all 3 but I couldn't help it.

And then to end with this!!!! 😮

kevin-hart-oh-no.gif

Back
Top Bottom