Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Can someone remind me what Nacho and Saul did together in BCS?

They worked together to try to steal the money that the couple in season one had embezzled. Nacho was arrested, and Jimmy got him out. I don't think they have interacted until the end of this second episode in season 5.

Episode 6 is called "Wexler v. Goodman". Something is going to go down soon.

0udbbo18egj41.jpg

If you had to guess what exactly do you think happens to her?
I've thought for the longest that she would be hit, like the threat we're seeing on Nacho's dad. Now I'm kind of thinking that she'll be a casualty to something tied to Saul, similar to something like those 2 goofballs who dropped the gnome accidentally running into her and killing her.

I've thought for the longest that she would be hit, like the threat we're seeing on Nacho's dead. Now I'm kind of thinking that she'll be a casualty to something tied to Saul, similar to something like those 2 goofballs who dropped the gnome accidentally running into her and killing her.

I also gotta wonder if with Jesse’s association with Crazy 8 if those two meth heads are gonna lead us into Jesse in some way as well. Definitely don’t think we’ve seen the last of them.

Saw the first 2 eps, I feel like I have to recap the last few of S4 as a refresher. El Camino clouding my memory lol

I'm kickin this theory in my head......they have CRUSHED it with Kim Wexler, she has been outstanding. Flat out, outstanding.

Sort of like......they learned from Skylar. The lead female now isn't some raging ***** like Breaking portrayed Skylar and the audience took it too damn far with her, with Kim she has always had Jimmy's back, and we rock with Kim.

To that point......rather than killing her, and we never hear Saul talk about her or mourn her, much less still work with these people responsible, I see her flat out walking away, he's broken hearted, but just doubles down into his work rather than cryin about it. (and we never hear him mention her in Breaking cuz he won't look back etc)

Could that.........could she be at the end of the line then? Now that he's at Cinnabon in Nebraska.....does he find her somewhere and link back up with her?

New episode tonight.

The Guy for This

Jimmy's business enters uncharted territory. Kim's confidence is tested when she's faced with a legal problem only she can solve. Nacho navigates increased pressure from Gus. Mike continues to spiral.

I wasn't a fan of this episode. mad slow. old dude was entertaining.
the breaks between seasons are nearly unbearable bc I'm having a hard time remembering how Nacho's connection with Gus and Lalo. He's playing both sides but I can't remember details.

I wasn't a fan of this episode. mad slow. old dude was entertaining.
the breaks between seasons are nearly unbearable bc I'm having a hard time remembering how Nacho's connection with Gus and Lalo. He's playing both sides but I can't remember details.
Yea I have no idea what's going on there anymore. I don't even remember Gus giving Lalo bad product that had been cut on.

Back
Top Bottom