Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I hate this new TV trend of breaking up a season in half just to stretch out the content and views. It's so trash and ruins the flow of everything.
BLAME AMC!

They started this with Breaking Bad's final season cuz they were running put of good shows on their channel that only has trash Walking Dead shows.

evu9dnvau7991.png

I'm used to it, but I'm definitely with you guys. The layoffs between seasons or mid-season breaks Is a bit of a bummer, especially when the show is building. Such great anticipation. Obviously it's a cliffhanger and it leaves you want more, but it's not a traditional cliffhanger like a season finale stranger. Things is going through a similar issue right now I think

I’m kind of glad they did a break. The season was going on during the NBA playoffs and I was having a hard time trying to balance both. I don’t have a DVR so I can’t record the episodes.

Once the season went on the break, I finally got to focus on basketball.

Looking forward to this show ending. The first episode of BB aired 2008. Filming a prequel show 10-15 years later and dealing with main characters aging was a battle.

It’s a Miracle that this is the only recast they had to deal with

I put Part 1 on the back burner until Part 2 was coming around. Binged the first seven episodes this weekend. It is definitely :pimp: Can not wait for tomorrow and so glad I didn’t have to wait that 6/7 weeks or however long because that would have been too much with that cliffhanger

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but is this can't be it.

Like is there another saga planned in the BB universe?

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but is this can't be it.

Like is there another saga planned in the BB universe?

I think the only compelling storylines left would be a deep dive into Gus (pre-Walter) or Jesse (post-Walter), right?

I think the only compelling storylines left would be a deep dive into Gus (pre-Walter) or Jesse (post-Walter), right?

They did Jesse post Walter with El Camino.

Not seeing them do Gus because they'd **** up and try to make him a good guy like Venom.

I dont know what they do next?

Skinny Pete spinoff?

This can't be it 😔

Not seeing them do Gus because they'd **** up and try to make him a good guy like Venom.

Skinny Pete spinoff?

This can't be it 😔

I admittedly never watched El Camino for some reason despite having Netflix |l Thanks for reminding me that I need to check that out.

Lalo origin sounds good in theory but I’m not sure that could carry an entire season. Jesse post-Walter only getting a movie but Lalo getting a series is wild to me :lol:

Skinny Pete spinoff?

This can't be it 😔
They would not try to make Gus a good guy.

It’d be about his beef with the Salamancas and how he tries to kill them without Don and the rest of the cartel not knowing.

Also there’s a bunch of stuff from his arrival to setting up his chicken front before Saul that can also be covered.

Don’t sleep on Vince.

I wouldn’t be mad if they did limited series for Lalo and Gus. Just film them back to back.

There’s really nothing else for the universe afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom