Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

If some of you guys use the block feature it makes your experience on this site so much better.

I never did until that Jay Solange thread, but I didn't know if dudes was serious, trolling or anything from both sides but all were annoying as hell.

If you look through the thread they're basically talking to themselves and laughing at each other's jokes.

You stop giving trolls attention they'll cut the crap and/or get new screen names.

“First time I laid eyes on her (Beyonce) she was 16, I had a thought in my head, she will be mine“ – Hov. Hmm, then Foxy reveals that he took her virginity when she was 15 years after his rumored tryst with a much younger Aaliyah (who R. Kelly secretly married). The dots basically connect themselves.

oh...
This ***** J**** a pedopphile! :rofl: :rofl: Son is like in his early 30s when he met these females :lol: It's like I knew this but I didn't focus on their ages at the time. Then he want to front like he had a falling out with Kells.

They was probably fighting over a 12 yr old back stage.

jayzyikes.gif

Ether came on hiphopnation earlier today.....instantly thought of this thread. :rofl: :rofl:

y'all remember when nas first got hit with that irs audit and child support? He couldn't sell many records so he had to get a bar tending job at the olive garden

Ether is probably the most ironic song in Hip-Hop history.

Word to Nas' career.

man ether destroyed jay z career just look from 2001 til now and notice how much it hurt hov

5 years after ether nas was jayz employee lol

Last edited:
Rollinwithangel and whatcanisay yah need to stop.

I have been in your position before (hardcore MJ fan) but you guys have to stop.

I understand people just hate on J(me included) for no reason and you want to defend him, but he doesnt know you.

Its not healthy

The fact that the same guys are back to defend jay z and that they do it with all feels left out to be seen is 100% creepy :lol:

I was waiting on somebody to catch on to that pic :lol:

Im starting to think its one person with multiple personalities

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom