BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif
, the worst way to lose

smokin.gif
and much props to the Nebraska Defense, they left everything on thefield.

THE BLACKSHIRTS
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

how was that last pass not intentional grounding? dude through the ball 15 yards away from the receiver.

he also threw it past the line of scrimmage............

Texas is too clutch. They got intangibles and that's why I think they got a chance to pull a W out of their %%@ against Alabama.

Kinda like how Oklahoma and Ohio State are the opposite. Texas has whatever vibes that they lack.

Bama will take care of them. Great defensive battle. Nebraska played their @#@#@ off, if they only had a division 1 offense.

Originally Posted by bud dink

ALABAMA WILL DESTROY THESE DUDES
indeed, especially if they play like they played tonight.
I got mad respect for Texas though even though they got extremely lucky with that.
Ingram for Heisman

pathetic once again Texas has the refs give them game. AND YES THAT INCLUDES THE 2006 VINCE YOUNG CHIP GAME. ThEY CALLED a td WHEN YOUNG'S knee was clearlydown and Ramonce taylor scored. Cinncy or TCU OR Boise deserve it more than these clowns. They been trash all year!!!!

The only thing I have left to say,

If Nebraska woulda secured a BCS bowl, they wouldn't have won with their whack offense anyways...

yes im mad

As as Texas fan, I'm glad they won, but I don't know %+% they were thinking at the end. They are SO lucky, blessed to have won. Looks like Colt willleave NY empty handed again ...

Alabama looked great today, so now I'm worried ...

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

pathetic once again Texas has the refs give them game. AND YES THAT INCLUDES THE 2006 VINCE YOUNG CHIP GAME. ThEY CALLED a td WHEN YOUNG'S knee was clearly down and Ramonce taylor scored. Cinncy or TCU OR Boise deserve it more than these clowns. They been trash all year!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
atyou still bring mad at VY....

Back
Top Bottom