BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

pathetic once again Texas has the refs give them game. AND YES THAT INCLUDES THE 2006 VINCE YOUNG CHIP GAME. ThEY CALLED a td WHEN YOUNG'S knee was clearly down and Ramonce taylor scored. Cinncy or TCU OR Boise deserve it more than these clowns. They been trash all year!!!!
dude yall just got beat
pimp.gif

man i really wanted to see TCU in the championship game.......dumb kicker kicking it out of bounds basically lost the game cause texas was not moving the ballover 50 yards

Eh, I'd rather see Bama-UT in the title game anyway. Let's be real, TCU/Cincy would've gotten mollywhopped. UT have a great rundefense, I don't see them getting blown out this time.

If only that lineman didn't rush McCoy on the last play, maybe he would've wasted another second.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

I dont care what no one says, that game was over. that ball hit the ground as the clock ticked off

is the call once the ball hits the ground or goes out of bounds?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

As as Texas fan, I'm glad they won, but I don't know %+% they were thinking at the end. They are SO lucky, blessed to have won. Looks like Colt will leave NY empty handed again ...

Alabama looked great today, so now I'm worried ...

Agreed.. They play like this Bama will win by 30.... SEC bout to win 4 in a row
pimp.gif
Texas is very clutch, however so I hope it's a good one

Ndamukong Suh was incredible, in a game filled with Heisman hopefuls and All-Americans he stood out against all of them bar none.
That is all lol.

I dont care what no one says, that game was over. that ball hit the ground as the clock ticked off

Originally Posted by ajrocka

pathetic once again Texas has the refs give them game. AND YES THAT INCLUDES THE 2006 VINCE YOUNG CHIP GAME. ThEY CALLED a td WHEN YOUNG'S knee was clearly down and Ramonce taylor scored. Cinncy or TCU OR Boise deserve it more than these clowns. They been trash all year!!!!
dude yall just got beat
pimp.gif

Word

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
twitter going crazy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I think its when the ball hits the ground...
nerd.gif

but there was one second left when the ball hit the ground....

I swear to God the refs admitted the Bush fumble was a lateral and Young's knee was down that is 10 points right there none of you can argue against thatso it is what it is. W/O reggie pushing Leinart in ND then USC doesnt get there so I guess karma came Back to USC. But this game was Nebraska all the way theyhad that anger about them and that DT Suh is the Truth!!

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

nerd.gif

there was less than one second...like 0.2
laugh.gif
but that don't matter in football

great game to watch, nevertheless. i wanted BCS chaos so bad.

Texas is incredibly lucky, a few iffy calls and McCoy barely escaping pulling a Webber.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

you guys are over looking the fact Texas plays D
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nebraska's D was
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
, completely stopping a prolific offense.

Nebraska's O is garbage, most of their losses were due to their inept offense.

No matter what, even though Texas did get some questionable calls, they won the game. Stupid kicker giving him good field position, then the horse collarpenalty
ohwell.gif

Texas deserved to lose that game, based on the final play alone
laugh.gif
. Coltand Mack got lucky the ball bounced with 1 second left.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

nerd.gif

there was less than one second...like 0.2
laugh.gif
but that don't matter in football

pimp.gif

Why in the hell did they run that play with 10 seconds left? Unbelievably stupid.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom