BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

Florida's D > Texas' D.
Bama ran silly around them boys, expect more of the same against Texas.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Florida's D > Texas' D.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Texas is too clutch. They got intangibles and that's why I think they got a chance to pull a W out of their %%@ against Alabama.

Kinda like how Oklahoma and Ohio State are the opposite. Texas has whatever vibes that they lack.

pimp.gif

Texas is too clutch. They got intangibles and that's why I think they got a chance to pull a W out of their %%@ against Alabama.

Kinda like how Oklahoma and Ohio State are the opposite. Texas has whatever vibes that they lack.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom