BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif
For getting dominated by Suh THAT much.

indifferent.gif
To Colt for that last play.

And thank you Hunter Lawrence.

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I know Texas isn't that good but come on, we've seen them pull %@$! like this out of nowhere. They just have that luck, ever since VY won againstMichigan in the Rose Bowl. They aren't as good on paper compared to Alabama and they don't match up well but come game day, they ALWAYS come up bigsomehow.

I know Texas isn't that good but come on, we've seen them pull %@$! like this out of nowhere. They just have that luck, ever since VY won againstMichigan in the Rose Bowl. They aren't as good on paper compared to Alabama and they don't match up well but come game day, they ALWAYS come up bigsomehow.

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Kirkendoll for the drop

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Florida's D > Texas' D.
Bama ran silly around them boys, expect more of the same against Texas.

Florida's D > Texas' D.
Bama ran silly around them boys, expect more of the same against Texas.

Back
Top Bottom