Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

062217-nba-lonzo-ball-shoe-4.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

damn they look so cheap and the purple laces aint helping

how long til u think ball stops wearing them?

cant imagine the tech being anything special

Its sad how the ZO2 has more true laker cws than the kobe ad's. Would never buy the zo2 but I like the color scheme at least lol

damn they look so cheap and the purple laces aint helping

how long til u think ball stops wearing them?

cant imagine the tech being anything special

The shoe looks horrible, unbreathable and doesn't look like it gives a good lock down fit. The way it's shaped, it seems like your heel can slip in and out unless tied real tight. $495 for a shoe that basically ripped off the Boost and Kobe that took only THREE hours to design. That's insane that someone would pay more than Starbury money for these.

40 dollars seems reasonable when you count inflation

starburys were 15 bucks i believe and these look inline with those

The shoe looks horrible, unbreathable and doesn't look like it gives a good lock down fit. The way it's shaped, it seems like your heel can slip in and out unless tied real tight. $495 for a shoe that basically ripped off the Boost and Kobe that took only THREE hours to design. That's insane that someone would pay more than Starbury money for these.

No different than people paying over $1k for yeezys

i wouldnt be caught dead in yeezys

but carry on

And there is a good chance I wouldnt be caught dead is half of your collection ( if you have a shoe stable) .....wanna talk about other things we dont have in common with others since you dont seem to fully grasp the concept of different ppl like different things? Lol

i guess i'm just curious enough to find out how it feels and performs for 100 bux.  i actually don't care about the looks as much as the way it performs.  you might speculate but until you actually hoop in them, you'll never know for sure, and i would like to know for sure, but just not at 500 bux.

i guess i'm just curious enough to find out how it feels and performs for 100 bux.  i actually don't care about the looks as much as the way it performs.  you might speculate but until you actually hoop in them, you'll never know for sure, and i would like to know for sure, but just not at 500 bux.

the fact that they've only worn them once or twice when they were relaxing but then have switch to Hardens every time they get on the court should tell you everything you need to know.

its also terrible marketing.

Back
Top Bottom