Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

new "colorway" or pretty much the same colorway just different materials, maybe the mesh version will be more "affordable"

View media item 2472969

If any of you don't think this looks like a shoe from Walmart/K-Mart you are ******* blind.

So do these
View media item 2476106But these are fashionable and popular. Especially because rappers talk about them.

Fashion/marketing is a strange animal.

I love what the family is doing and I respect it... Lavar is just making it a calamity because of how outlandish he is. The name/logo are od cheesy to me too, lol. It just screams flea market.
Then the colors of the shirts are usually hideous.

The only two that were present in the board meeting when deciding on the name/logo were lavar and the family dog.

Tre Ball would've been a much better name imo... Since there are 3 of them.

Last edited:
saying Balenciagas look like Kmart shoes is like saying a Bentley looks like a Kia

BBBs are Kias with a Bentley price tag

Last edited:
I dont even think the Lakers will allow Lonzo to wear them on court to avoid possible injuries.
I bet there 0 tech in those shoes.
And then Lavar will come out and say "oh it was always meant to be a "lifestyle" shoe.

And there is a good chance I wouldnt be caught dead is half of your collection ( if you have a shoe stable) .....wanna talk about other things we dont have in common with others since you dont seem to fully grasp the concept of different ppl like different things? Lol

and your telling me this like i give a ****?

stay in yo lane rookie

No different than people paying over $1k for yeezys

Uhh yes it's different. The difference is, this is a brand that hasn't been tried or true. It's unproven. At leats with Yeezy's, although stupid expensive, you're looking at a product designed by a legit established brand and endorsed by a celebrity for extra credibility. You can't compare that to a college kid with a big mouth dad who mocked up a shoe in 3 hours expecting people to pay $500 for a shoe no one has ever worn except Zo

Uhh yes it's different. The difference is, this is a brand that hasn't been tried or true. It's unproven. At leats with Yeezy's, although stupid expensive, you're looking at a product designed by a legit established brand and endorsed by a celebrity for extra credibility. You can't compare that to a college kid with a big mouth dad who mocked up a shoe in 3 hours expecting people to pay $500 for a shoe no one has ever worn except Zo

Exactly :lol: not only this but the materials and technology of the Yeezys. Most of Adidas's shoes with Primeknit and Boost in them cost $180-220 even without Kanye's name attached to them. Adidas as a company isn't charging a grand for their shoes...that's the resellers and hype beasts that are paying crazy amounts for them.

Dead serious these shoes are probably unsafe to even play high level basketball as is. I remember how bad the CDubbz and Starburys were for basketball because I had pairs as a kid...these look just as cheaply made as the Starburys I had.

I dont even think the Lakers will allow Lonzo to wear them on court to avoid possible injuries.
I bet there 0 tech in those shoes.
And then Lavar will come out and say "oh it was always meant to be a "lifestyle" shoe.

i can see this happening.

or he'll ball in them, get injured and lakers will tell him to wear a team shoe.

You guys know Shaq played in "Shaq shoes" that they sold at Payless right?  Hakeem woke Spaldings also sold at Payless

You guys are brainwashed by Nike and Adidas

How do they look now?

View media item 2480439

they look like Kobe's with boost? which the shoe stole the design from?

no hate but if those were Nikes/Kobes and Nike charged $500 for it, most will ridicule them too

and at this very moment, Payless and Spalding shoes has a better reputation and pedigree than BBB

Nope. Don't have any black low Kobes.
Some designs and colorways are cool, and at least people have an idea of what materials, technology and sizing are.
What are the positives that you can say about the BBB shoes? Serious question. Been looking for info.
Why think a lot of us are here for-the shoes.
Also pretty sure most here have other brands besides Nike and Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom