Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

what you doing in a BBB thread if you don't like BBB?
Thinking the first ZO2's looked super cheap and uninspired compared to contemporary basketball sneakers does not mean I don't like BBB or wish it to fail. I simply don't blindly drool and adore every single thing they've done. Hell, I wanted the original ZO2's to succeed in some capacity so they could get some $$$ and improve. Thankfully they've realized they can't go that route. SA and BBB working together is a huge step forward

As if taste isn't subjective.
True

However I'm not going to pretend the ZO2s were above the likes of SHAQs and AND1 sneakers. Far as a utilitarian sneaker for playing basketball, you might as well lace up some FUBUs. Scrapping it and getting BrandBlack's team involved puts up the quality to at least sit beside the likes of UA, Nike, Adidas etc without shame

gettyimages-863367138.jpg

The upper materials look a little flimsy...I actually like the original design silhouette better.

I wonder how these perform on court tho

I thought I would be the only one but I to like the original design better. Wish they gave us an option to get the original or the remix

Shirt is clean and simple which is what I like about this brand..... I'd rock it.

Has information surfaced if that first sell of the shoe has actually made it to the consumer, because I thought it was supposed to arrive end of October.

Has information surfaced if that first sell of the shoe has actually made it to the consumer, because I thought it was supposed to arrive end of October.
No you are misinformed. Date has always been Nov 24th

Back
Top Bottom