Big Boi and his suspect J's (lenghty article addressing matter)

The worst thing about big boi is that He identifies himself as a sneakerhead and is rockin fakes. If he didn't know about them being fake then he needs tofire his fashion consultant.

how you gonna be paying a fashion consultant, stylist, or whatever to keep you looking fresh, and they send you to a shoe event with fakes on?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

News Flash:

A lot of rappers wear fake clothes/sneakers.

Just because you have money doesn't mean you are in the "know". You guys expect too much out of these dudes. Regular people with money.Over-analyzing the situation IMO.

Originally Posted by wrukus

how you gonna be paying a fashion consultant, stylist, or whatever to keep you looking fresh, and they send you to a shoe event with fakes on?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AGREED, PLEASE, LET ME BE YOUR STYLIST!
no lie, I wish I could advertise online!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by geegee

im against fakes but I dont agree with regular people getting removed from the event by security because he didnt want his fakes burned, thats not right. If anything they should have treated BigBoi that way. he has no excuse because he can afford PE Js and custom everything. why attack a regular fan? BigBoi didnt get called out because of who he is. I dont wear fakes and im not defending them but that aint right. burn the regular dudes shoes but they was too shook to confront BigBOi. thats a shame. wow getting security after a fan, what a big hero.
how about reading the article before talking out the side of your neck next time?
what part did you not understand? how about you get specific before you comment on my comment? Do you have swine flu?
swine flu? wth?
they didnt treat big boi different, he was already on stage so and he jetted right after, they didnt get a chance to talk to him beacuase they were at a different spot. The dude who was at the stage wasnt on top of things, if they had seen his fakes, which they did while he was performing, he would not have had them on on strage. And they were perfectly alright burning the dudes fakes because they were gonna hook him up with a pair of unreleased sneakers. they only got securtiy on the dude cuz he started wildin out and they cant have that
a lot of stuffin your post was skewed and incorrect
thanks for the clarification but the article didnt say all that. sounds like you know what actually happened. were you there?

LOL at Nice Kicks selling fakes when I was in high school, now they trying to be all legit and calling people out?

Big Boi should at least get some better looking fakes. The ones he had were straight wack!!!!!!

im against fakes but I dont agree with regular people getting removed from the event by security because he didnt want his fakes burned, thats not right. If anything they should have treated BigBoi that way. he has no excuse because he can afford PE Js and custom everything. why attack a regular fan? BigBoi didnt get called out because of who he is. I dont wear fakes and im not defending them but that aint right. burn the regular dudes shoes but they was too shook to confront BigBOi. thats a shame. wow getting security after a fan, what a big hero.
how about reading the article before talking out the side of your neck next time?
what part did you not understand? how about you get specific before you comment on my comment? Do you have swine flu?
swine flu? wth?
they didnt treat big boi different, he was already on stage so and he jetted right after, they didnt get a chance to talk to him beacuase they were at a different spot. The dude who was at the stage wasnt on top of things, if they had seen his fakes, which they did while he was performing, he would not have had them on on strage. And they were perfectly alright burning the dudes fakes because they were gonna hook him up with a pair of unreleased sneakers. they only got securtiy on the dude cuz he started wildin out and they cant have that
a lot of stuffin your post was skewed and incorrect
thanks for the clarification but the article didnt say all that. sounds like you know what actually happened. were you there?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You fail GeeGee, article said all that.

IMO...This Is Totally Stupid & Definitely Senseless...I Mean I Hate Fakes...But Most Importantly I HateWearing Fakes...So If They Aren't On Your Feet Why Make Such A Fuss?...Like Honestly...You Can't ControlWhats On Another Individuals Feet...Inform Then Retreat Is How I Feel About It....

Originally Posted by CallMeMrBabyJoka

IMO...This Is Totally Stupid & Definitely Senseless...I Mean I Hate Fakes...But Most Importantly I Hate Wearing Fakes...So If They Aren't On Your Feet Why Make Such A Fuss?...Like Honestly...You Can't Control Whats On Another Individuals Feet...Inform Then Retreat Is How I Feel About It....

Why Do You Type Like This?...Out Of Curiosity...When It All Comes Down To It It's Really Not That Big Of A Deal...I Don't Like Fakes And Do Not SupportThem Or How They Are Produced But They're Out There Nonetheless...Only Thing You Can Do Is Try To Educate And Leave It Up To The Individual To DecideWhether Or Not They Care...No Sweat From My Brow...

Back
Top Bottom