big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

big sean is a clown dude was throwing a lil hissy fit a couple weeks ago out here in SF after his chain got snatched. :rofl:

^I've played that back 3 times, Big Sean is a walking meme
laugh.gif
It's like Papoose had all the answered to the test and just kept firing
Lil Sean 

roll.gif

He pulled one of those David Blaine tricks to get some fans or something...I don't know how he managed to get a following. 

​

^I've played that back 3 times, Big Sean is a walking meme
laugh.gif
It's like Papoose had all the answered to the test and just kept firing
Lil Sean 

roll.gif

He pulled one of those David Blaine tricks to get some fans or something...I don't know how he managed to get a following. 
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
( ^^^ Also Sean doesn't get credit for starting (or bringing to the forefront) the hashtag flow that Drake, and subsequently the whole rap game lol, started using)​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
He ain't some lyrical wizard but he's not outright wack . . . matter of fact, listening to this old **** makes me realize how Kanye has these dudes trying so hard to be fake artistic instead of just keeping it simple . . .
mean.gif

Last edited:

Props to meek for staying in his lane and doing his thing..
staying in your means as in ran over by cassidy, took a cheap shot by kendrick and 6 month later make a variant watered down version of raid

to as some kind of save face tactic? absolutely...

I said nearly 2 years ago that Eve >>>>>>>>>> Meek Mill, so now I'll say Rah D i g g a >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Sean

And i think Big Sean does get some credit for that hashtag flow. That's not a good thing either.

Last edited:
i hate that XM djs keep cutting out jay elec's verse. it doesnt have that wow factor of kendricks, but its BARS, that soul food...

Last edited:
i hate that XM djs keep cutting out jay elec's verse. it doesnt have that wow factor of kendricks, but its BARS, that soul food...

im saying... jay went in from start to finish. it was just bad placement on the track having him follow kendrick... they should've had his verse 2nd & have kendrick close it out.

Meek might as well start modeling Du-Rags after last night.

In the same city and you supposed to be this street cat with all this artillery. Over. RIP.

Say what you want, Big Sean still killed. Thats what sucks about hip hop, one dude can overshadow everyone else on a track than their verse gets buried in the hype. This was a solid song, probably in general the best "single" to come out in a while....Kendrick stil murked this track though.

Sorry to grave dig but did anyone catch what drake had to say about the verse? Dude really caught feelings over it
laugh.gif
  Cant say I'm suprised at his response tho

Sorry dont know how to embed 

I like Drake artistically but he has an extremely high amount of Estrogen running through him.

The man said he has love for you and respects you but he wants to be better than you and because he said that in an aggressive manner you're not doing any more music with him.

Too Much #GirlBoy Going On :smh:

I like Drake artistically but he has an extremely high amount of Estrogen running through him.

The man said he has love for you and respects you but he wants to be better than you and because he said that in an aggressive manner you're not doing any more music with him.

Too Much #GirlBoy Going On :smh:

That boy's been a vagina tho. He's more emotonal than most females I know.

Back
Top Bottom