big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I like Drake artistically but he has an extremely high amount of Estrogen running through him.

The man said he has love for you and respects you but he wants to be better than you and because he said that in an aggressive manner you're not doing any more music with him.

Too Much #GirlBoy Going On
mean.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOO this guy is sooooooooo hurt. He is on some Basketball Wives steeze :rofl: I'm not referring to him as Drake anymore. His name is Jennifer. Nah, Suzie. I dig Suzie's album a bit, I'd give it a 7/10.

Last edited:
Drake is so lame for that and it's not like dude is garbage. All that stuff about Kendrick not seeing him on the mic and whatnot is all bogus and he's showing it by these responses, every time he's been asked about the verse he sounds more bitter than before as if the question wouldn't come up. Dude sees competition gunning for his spot and he's getting nervous, I really wouldn't be surprised if he moved his music away from rap completely within the next 2-3 years.

Sorry to grave dig but did anyone catch what drake had to say about the verse? Dude really caught feelings over it:lol:   Cant say I'm suprised at his response tho

Sorry dont know how to embed 

wow :rofl:

really wants kendrick to get black balled though, mentioning it every interview :x :smh:

"Kendrick. You really hurt me bro...."
View media item 592451
This dude act like Kendrick gave him kidney and asked for it back.

This what 2013 brings huh.. Emotional sensations is at a all time high.

Last edited:
I can't get over dude saying "those were harsh words" :lol:. This _ can't be that soft. Say what y'all about Meek Mill but at least he ain't take it personal. Dude gets it.

Drake is the type of dude you beat in basketball and he doesn't want to be friends the next day cuz you beat him too bad.

Last edited:
You know how you watch something kind of expecting certain things but not wanting it to happen?

Yep. That's what happened.

I've been jamming NWTS for some days and being in my Drake mode for the moment

didn't wanna see dude play himself AGAIN. :lol: but that's just dude's true nature.

he can't hide that sensitivity no matter what.

when i he said that people weren't gonna work with Kendrick and it was just for twitter conversation

you could tell he feels threatened by it all.

Sorry to grave dig but did anyone catch what drake had to say about the verse? Dude really caught feelings over it:lol:   Cant say I'm suprised at his response tho

really wants kendrick to get black balled though, mentioning it every interview :x :smh:

That's really the craziest part of the entire interview. Calling for his peers not to work with him anymore, and really having the power to lean on mogs behind doors about it due to his status. That's beyond wild :smh:

Aubrey is a true female

trying to blackball homie

"oh i was gonna do that too"

one of the lamest humans on earth

Last edited:

That's really the craziest part of the entire interview. Calling for his peers not to work with him anymore, and really having the power to lean on mogs behind doors about it due to his status. That's beyond wild :smh:

So lame but it would never happen, Kendrick's movement is too large at this point. How spooked, jealous or whatever do you have to be to wish this on someone? All he had to say was he wasn't a big fan of "the moment" and move on, keep making the music his groupies love and nobody would care about this anymore.

So lame but it would never happen, Kendrick's movement is too large at this point. How spooked, jealous or whatever do you have to be to wish this on someone? All he had to say was he wasn't a big fan of "the moment" and move on, keep making the music his groupies love and nobody would care about this anymore.

His first reply was his best reply

"Kendrick isn't killing me in any arena, its a good goal to have and he's welcome to try but he's a long way away from that" or something similar to that.

Should've just left it there.

His first reply was his best reply

"Kendrick isn't killing me in any arena, its a good goal to have and he's welcome to try but he's a long way away from that" or something similar to that.

Should've just left it there.

I completely agree

Pusha T Says Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” Was Nothing New

(AllHipHop News) G.O.O.D. Music’s Pusha T is on the verge of dropping his debut solo album My Name Is My Name next month, but before his new project lands this fall the Virginia native spoke with The L.A. Leakers about one of the most talked about moments of the summer.

Pusha was one of the rappers Kendrick Lamar mentioned he wants to “murder” lyrical during his verse on Big Sean’s “Control.” Pusha says he did not take it as a diss and believes that should be the mentality of every emcee. He cites his own rhymes on “Exodus 23:1,” “New God Flow,” and “So Appalled” as examples of times where he embraced the competitive nature of Hip Hop.

Pusha’s interpretation of Kendrick’s verse is a little different from another target named in the song. Drake recently told Hot 97′s Angie Martinez that he did not feel like Kendrick was being real by calling out his peers and then still trying to be friendly with them afterwards.

In the interview Drake said:

It’s like you can’t just say that and then see me and be like “Yeah man what’s up” pretending like nothing ever happened. To me that’s not the nature of battling, there’s passion behind it there’s anger behind it… I wouldn’t expect you to like throw all the relationships out the door for the sake of being like the talk of the internet for 10 days… I don’t know if it was worth it you know, because there’s a lot of people that were mentioned that I feel like can’t really go back and f**k with that guy after that.

Pusha T’s My Name Is My Name is scheduled for release on October 8th.

Pusha knows...

That dude Aubrey man... :smh:

I love what Pusha said. Even Ja Rule said the same thing on the Breakfast Club.

Some dudes are just cut from a different cloth.

:lol: I really think y'all taking drake comments the wrong way and out of context. But I guess that's what happens when a man gets asked the same question over and over.

Back
Top Bottom