big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

That whole part reminds me of the monster freestyle he did a few years back.

"I'm the best rapper alive,
tell Wayne to swallow his pride
J**** man should’ve retired
I’m going after Kanye, Lupe Fiasco and Nas
Snoop Dogg and mister Andre,
Eminem, Busta Buss Rhymes
Y'all better bust no more rhymes
I’ma start busting your ***"

yall remember what drake said right 

heres a refresher

"...dis me and you'll never hear a reply for it.." 

and yes i blame drake and all these other soft rappers for the reason rap being soo soft.

I aint rocking no more designer ****

white t's, and nike cortez, thats red corvettes anonymous

Im the king of new york

the king of the coast

1 hand i jungle them both

Cali stand up :smokin

Can't wait to hear Pusha/krit..... Last looking forward to Fab. Wish drake would say somethin

Can't wait to hear Pusha/krit..... Last looking forward to Fab. Wish drake would say somethin

Damn Kendrick killed that joint! Nobody is spittin' better than him right now and its not even close.

Gotta agree with Joey Bad though....Big Sean's verse was weak and Jay Elec wasn't even needed after that greatness from K Dot.

Definitely need a Dirty version of this ASAP.

i dont think Kendrick was necessarily "dissing" them. Instead this is his way of saying "i'm the best ever, but i already told you dat" word to Eli.

If any rapper takes this as a legit diss then :smh: :stoneface:

Don't know why Drake was nentioned. He's trash.

Really thought dudes would have stopped saying this by now. Srs :lol: Drizzy out here rapping, and been rapping for a minute now. Rapping better than everybody except dot right now.

And by the way, Big Sean's verse was dope as hell, y'all sleep.

Why does everybody want those rappers to respond to this verse? It wasn't meant for that, everybody is listening right now which opens the door for lyrics again.

Why does everybody want those rappers to respond to this verse? It wasn't meant for that, everybody is listening right now which opens the door for lyrics again.

Nobody wants a diss, we want some ok ***** I hear u but I'm the best verses

i dont think Kendrick was necessarily "dissing" them. Instead this is his way of saying "i'm the best ever, but i already told you dat" word to Eli.

If any rapper takes this as a legit diss then :smh: :stoneface:

Nah he's dissing those guys man. After the roll call, he literally said he didn't want their core fans to even know of them anymore, then he went on to say that he wanted their core fans to not want to hear another verb, noun, or syllable from them. That's dissing then man.

Jay Elect's verse is better than Kendrick's verse b/c almost the whole verse is a double entendre

Kendrick is just in his bag... His verse was much needed for hip hop b/c its competitive. Reminds me of kobe :lol:

Big Sean had a nice verse, somebody had to throw the alley to blake griffin

Far from a diss. He's approaching the rap game like MJ/Kobe/Lebron.

Off the court, we boys. Offseason, all-star weekend, etc, we cool.

Once the regular season/playoffs begins, best believe Kobe (Kendrick) is trying to destroy you.

This ***** Kendrick did something I never thought I'd see done in the modern era.
He reminded everybody that this is a sport, ain't no love here in this game, without really
dissing anybody. If you respond to this with a diss record, you're not made for this game.

Seriously though, who can rap at Kendrick's level on a consistent basis?
Ab-Soul,Nas,Jay Z, KRIT,Cole maybe?

Edit: I forgot about Pusha.

Last edited:
Nah he's dissing those guys man. After the roll call, he literally said he didn't want their core fans to even know of them anymore, then he went on to say that he wanted their core fans to not want to hear another verb, noun, or syllable from them. That's dissing then man.

That's how every rapper thinks bro but kendrick was just the first to say it. Athletes are cool with each other but on game day everybody is coming for blood.

Back
Top Bottom