big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

It's good to see that Lupe is still as corny as ever.

This was like a public shaming though.

I think Push is the only one that's gonna come with something really impressive.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This was originally intended for Hall Of Fame?! Why in the HELL would Sean want this magnitude of renegade on his album? I don't understand. He got lucky w/ the sample issues.
roll.gif
roll.gif
  My dude thought he had an "All Me" number 2 on his hands until Kendrick recorded his verse.
I hear u loud and clear my *****... @kendricklamar
— PUSHA T (@PUSHA_T) August 13, 2013
This could get interesting
nerd.gif
Kendrick's not gonna have any rap buddies if he keeps doing this to people
roll.gif
roll.gif
We'll never get that J. Cole collab album now
mean.gif
Can't wait to hear Meek Mill rap even louder than he normally does to appear like he's "going in".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DJ Akademiks @IamAkademiks

Its Okay. We Don't need your Response. He wasn't talking to you No Way. RT @LupeFiasco Dear Busy, They easily impressed. Sincerely, Lupe
11:55 PM - 12 Aug 2013

DJ Akademiks @IamAkademiks

Dear Lupe, You can't Hate From Outside The Club. RT @LupeFiasco: Yall know y'all easily impressed. Bar so low you need a shovel to get at it
12:05 AM - 13 Aug 2013

roll.gif
roll.gif
Not gonna lie though, Lupe isn't wrong.  Having said that, Akademiks put him in his place
laugh.gif
After more listens and hype dying down

Kendrick name dropping is all that made his verse really stand out. If not for that gimmick it'd just be a regular ol Kendrick verse lost in the sea of his other verses.

So yea Kendrick went off but I'm taking it a step back a little bit. I'll give it to Jay E on this track.
The exaggeration
mean.gif
Good verse, but yall OD'n
Co-signing these.  Kendrick killed it, no doubt, but what made his verse stand out is the name calling otherwise you have a typical Kendrick verse.  I gotta give him props though, calling out all those rappers to step their game up
pimp.gif
.  I'm giving him the top spot if he starts going toe-to-toe with these dudes after they reply.  Granted, Krit, Pusha T, Cole, and Drake are really the only worthy opponents...

Last edited:
To be forreal It could only be someone like KRIT,Pusha,or Cole who could challenge Kendrick.
Drake has the ability but rapping hardbody 100% of the time doesn't fit his career path right now.

"Spittin this spit for closure/And god is my witness so u can get it from hova"- :smokin

"Solid as a rock b/c i came from the rock thats why I came with the rock and signed my name w/ the roc"- :smokin

Bars > name dropping

Last edited:
To be forreal It could only be someone like KRIT,Pusha,or Cole who could challenge Kendrick.
Drake has the ability but rapping hardbody 100% of the time doesn't fit his career path right now.

Pusha T is trash. He got it bad enough tryna make a single for his album he don't need that fade....

I LOVE THE TYPE OF REACTIONS THIS VERSE IS CREATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K DOT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

funny thing is i've heard quite a few verses from kendrick that was better than the verse he dropped for this

but if this gets his peers back on that rap $^&% then so be it

not a fan of this beat but they all had good verses, think i like jay elecs more tho, his verse just sounds better sonically

Last edited:
"Spittin this spit for closure/And god is my witness so u can get it from hova"- :smokin

"Solid as a rock b/c i came from the rock thats why I came with the rock and signed my name w/ the roc"- :smokin

Bars > name dropping

Yeah but the impact. Kendrick verse has/will have >>>>>

Y'all boys really don't think Drake can rap with Kendrick? Word to 9am and 5am

Drake is a great rapper when he wants to be but even at his best he's not aggressive. It's just not his style. Kendrick would kill him in a battle.

Can't wait to hear Cole's response 2 years from now. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom