Biggest D-Bag in the NFL? Vol. Finnegan

Eli isn't a douche...He's just a goober.

The D-Bag award goes to Mark Sanchez. Hands down for me. Post them GQ spreads.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif
 Are you srs? NOTHING was wrong in that vid. Yall must not have played any type of sports growing up

rampage_stare.gif

Cmon cuz what was so wrong in that vid? & you from NY?
laugh.gif
. Thats terry cloth.

indifferent.gif
 Are you srs? NOTHING was wrong in that vid. Yall must not have played any type of sports growing up

rampage_stare.gif

laugh.gif
. Thats terry cloth.

-He threw the punter off McCourty off like he was a rag-doll.  Then goes and talks some absolute slick-%#*# to him.
-Andre, one of the most humble dudes in the game, got so annoyed with him he had to beat his %$@ down. And Andre has been in the game for a minute, so you know he's heard his fair share of trash talk.

Does it make me soft for calling him a d-bag?? Does not compute.

Before this vid I hated this guy but I don't see the issue with him in this video.
laugh.gif

rampage_stare.gif

laugh.gif
. Thats terry cloth.

-He threw the punter off McCourty off like he was a rag-doll.  Then goes and talks some absolute slick-%#*# to him.
-Andre, one of the most humble dudes in the game, got so annoyed with him he had to beat his %$@ down. And Andre has been in the game for a minute, so you know he's heard his fair share of trash talk.

and because when finnegan went to jam Dre, he went straight at his face

it won't let me embed this

Originally Posted by bjm5295

dont get why people call Rivers a douche. i know hes a choke artist, but how does that make him a douche?

eli manning and his camp for forcing that trade is tops for me. hate jay cutler's softness. finnegan is a tool but id love him on the pats.
laugh.gif

theres not a damn thing soft about jay cutler...tool.
alien.gif

In regards to Rivers for me it's when he yells at opposing fans, yells at refs, and spazzes out when his oline false starts. Just acts like a spazz and can't control his reactions

Finnegan ain't do a damn thing wrong,Dallas Clark is kinda !@#$%^ for tryna get on his good side

Rivers is the biggest d-bag tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

dont get why people call Rivers a douche. i know hes a choke artist, but how does that make him a douche?

eli manning and his camp for forcing that trade is tops for me. hate jay cutler's softness. finnegan is a tool but id love him on the pats.
laugh.gif

alien.gif

From the sound of it, you know this firsthand.

Merill Hoge. Sure he doesn't play, but he easily wins the award.

His hate for tebow (though often warranted) borders disrespect. Be critical but be professional.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

alien.gif

tumblr_lu1w7mGxvR1qfp94wo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

alien.gif

hes either mentally or physically soft. pick one. or both.

for physically, with his team down 14-0, he left the game with a SPRAIN to give way to TODD FREAKING COLLINS to try and win the NFC championship. how many times does a guy get a chance to win a game and go to the superbowl in his career/life? and cutler took the sideline? go get a pain killing shot and get back out there.

for mentally, i can see that he was probably getting frustrated cause during his time in chi-town he hasnt gotten ANY protection. hes a sitting duck back there. so if he gave up because of that, then hes mentally soft.

which brings me to why i love phillip rivers.. dude played the AFC title game vs the Pats on a completely torn ACL, while LT sat on the sidelines with a sprain or a contusion or wtfever. he might be a spazz and overly emotional, but hes got the heart of a champion. the brain, maybe not.
laugh.gif

hes either mentally or physically soft. pick one. or both.

Or neither. You watched that game from the comfort of your home, on your own couch....how are you in a position to criticize the man actually playing in the game? The man with the actual injury? Oh, I get it...you saw Philip Rivers play with a completely different injury so you feeling like a physician?

rampage_stare.gif

laugh.gif
. Thats terry cloth.

I'm with K3stacks some of these dudes is pattycake. 
laugh.gif

My only knock on Cutler is his always stoic demeanor. I'd like to see some emotion in certain situations. He always seems to turn his back on his team when mistakes are made. Be it the offensive line not blocking or receivers dropping a pass.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

he's a punk but he plays nasty which I like

Agreed , type of dude u love if he's on your squad

Yeah, I'm glad Andre beat his @## but dude plays hard and as a defensive player he should try to get in players heads.

Back
Top Bottom