BIGGEST REGRET THREAD

let's hear it NT

also, skip the I wish I smashed or I didn't smashed, saved earlier/more, took school more serious stories.

giphy.webp

I regret listening to my father's advice of getting into the house painting business. Dude just wanted me to get the license so he could make the money and just toss me a few bucks for taxes and a little bit on the side for me. Meanwhile I do all the contracts, perform the work and he just strolls in at 11:30 to see how the job is going.

This won't happen once I have my insurances straight for my business. I don't care how much he hits me with the "but I'm your father" card.

Regrets? Nope. Would I do this **** all over again?

I dunno. That's a good question, would you do your life over again?

I know Id **** fat *** Tasha one more time if I have nothing else to do. Id **** that ***** one more time, that *** was fat.

pics of tasha / tasha's ***?

Not Doing an international exchange during my undergrad

Not playing ball after high school when 2 coaches actually approached me to join their team

Not going to play ball with my friend because i was lazy. He died on the court that same day (heart problem)

I regret listening to my father's advice of getting into the house painting business. Dude just wanted me to get the license so he could make the money and just toss me a few bucks for taxes and a little bit on the side for me. Meanwhile I do all the contracts, perform the work and he just strolls in at 11:30 to see how the job is going.

This won't happen once I have my insurances straight for my business. I don't care how much he hits me with the "but I'm your father" card.
I get why u have regrets
but its good man
just open ur own and u gonna be straight

aint my BIGGEST
but i still think about it every now and then
was this girl i wanted to smash soooo damn bad
she was literally leaking onto my jeans
wanted me to go in and all
but i didnt cause i aint have protection
i shoulda just went for it
but i didnt have any medical benefits at the time
i know it woulda been good
i just know it

Focusing on the P instead of my grades in HS and JuCo.

Loving someone so much, they didn't have to love you back.

Skipping on my preferred career for a job that pays more.

Man where To start, biggest one I can remember though....

I was having issues with my wife, not cheating or fighting and stuff but issues, people kept telling me to stop and give space but I didn’t
Caused a really big drift in our relationship and been working on getting through

P.s, some advice for the young ins on NT, I love my stepson more than anything

But don’t have kids lmao, Jesus Christ I spent close to 10k last year alone on diapers, and milk, food,
Kids are expensive as hell lmao

I feel like I will regret staying in my current city/market only for the career prospects/money...

Must of been over 13 years ago but it still bugs me to this day that i didnt do anything.

Me and the fam was at old country buffet having dinner. In the middle of our meal, a mother and her son sat down to the table next to us. About 5 mins pass and the son is chowing down on a plate, while the mother just sat and watched. I took a glance at their receipt and noticed it was only marked for 1. Few mins pass and the mother takes a small bite off the sons plate, and almost immediately the manager storms over and accuses the mother of theft and files some sort of paperwork. This is all went down on a jam packed weekend. The look of embarrassment and shame on the moms face is something ill never forget.

I was pretty young myself, but til this day, I fully regret not talking some sense to the manager and just let him know that sometimes people are just going through tough times. That could've been her last few dollars and she sacrificed it so her son could have a hearty meal. I wouldnt have hesitated one bit to pay for that womans meal.

If by any chance, the son happens to be a NT'er or if someone who knows of this family, (greater Seattle area) please shoot me a dm. I wanna make up for that night and treat us to an uninterrupted night of food and drinks. (obviously not at ocb :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom