BIGGEST REGRET THREAD

Must of been over 13 years ago but it still bugs me to this day that i didnt do anything.

Me and the fam was at old country buffet having dinner. In the middle of our meal, a mother and her son sat down to the table next to us. About 5 mins pass and the son is chowing down on a plate, while the mother just sat and watched. I took a glance at their receipt and noticed it was only marked for 1. Few mins pass and the mother takes a small bite off the sons plate, and almost immediately the manager storms over and accuses the mother of theft and files some sort of paperwork. This is all went down on a jam packed weekend. The look of embarrassment and shame on the moms face is something ill never forget.

I was pretty young myself, but til this day, I fully regret not talking some sense to the manager and just let him know that sometimes people are just going through tough times. That could've been her last few dollars and she sacrificed it so her son could have a hearty meal. I wouldnt have hesitated one bit to pay for that womans meal.

If by any chance, the son happens to be a NT'er or if someone who knows of this family, (greater Seattle area) please shoot me a dm. I wanna make up for that night and treat us to an uninterrupted night of food and drinks. (obviously not at ocb :lol:)

Got me feeling sum type of way after reading that. How old was you?

Nothing too crazy.

I don’t really regret anything bad that’s happened to me because you learn from that and move on.

I guess I wish I would have went through with the iron workers apprenticeship I got accepted into when I was 18 but I thought school was for me and stayed in community college. :lol: I’d have been making 6 figures for the last 8 years or so.

I regret listening to my father's advice of getting into the house painting business. Dude just wanted me to get the license so he could make the money and just toss me a few bucks for taxes and a little bit on the side for me. Meanwhile I do all the contracts, perform the work and he just strolls in at 11:30 to see how the job is going.

This won't happen once I have my insurances straight for my business. I don't care how much he hits me with the "but I'm your father" card.
damn sounds like a real estate thing i know

Right out of college I rushed to get a "job" to pay back student loans instead of buckling down spending time working on starting my business or at least jumping into my field.

Wasted 4 years of my life. I'm where I want to be now, but I could have been here sooner, and by now could have been where I'm working towards being.

But you live, you learn.

Must of been over 13 years ago but it still bugs me to this day that i didnt do anything.

Me and the fam was at old country buffet having dinner. In the middle of our meal, a mother and her son sat down to the table next to us. About 5 mins pass and the son is chowing down on a plate, while the mother just sat and watched. I took a glance at their receipt and noticed it was only marked for 1. Few mins pass and the mother takes a small bite off the sons plate, and almost immediately the manager storms over and accuses the mother of theft and files some sort of paperwork. This is all went down on a jam packed weekend. The look of embarrassment and shame on the moms face is something ill never forget.

I was pretty young myself, but til this day, I fully regret not talking some sense to the manager and just let him know that sometimes people are just going through tough times. That could've been her last few dollars and she sacrificed it so her son could have a hearty meal. I wouldnt have hesitated one bit to pay for that womans meal.

If by any chance, the son happens to be a NT'er or if someone who knows of this family, (greater Seattle area) please shoot me a dm. I wanna make up for that night and treat us to an uninterrupted night of food and drinks. (obviously not at ocb :lol:)
this is a what would you do situation

not smashing my ex in my car :smh:

was making out and **** at a park late at night in my car. got as far as suckin on them (.)(.) but then her fam just kept blowing up her phone and she had to get home asap

Regrets? Nope. Would I do this **** all over again?

I dunno. That's a good question, would you do your life over again?

I know Id **** fat *** Tasha one more time if I have nothing else to do. Id **** that ***** one more time, that *** was fat.

Lmao

Sounds like you just wanna go on a date with the mother

I have a few...
Quitting a state job when I was 22
Gettin married at 22
Getting arrested and not being able to get said state job back a year after quitting

- Buying a Luxury car @19. (Late 20’s now, but that car payment slowed me down early 20’s)

- Not giving females who approach me chances

- Trying to be cool with everyone

- Being too nice and loyal to people I shouldn’t have. Too many fake ****** with no morals!

- Spending too much on clothes and sneakers

- Not creating a tinder profile earlier.

- Not shooting my shots enough when I’m on a fast break basically.

Repped. Crazy how anal managers get over what seems to be small stuff. When i worked at restaurants the managers were soooo anal about how much sauce and dressing was given. It affects their pockets too.

I would say i wish i would've taken high school more seriously but without a father figure in the house, the same thing would've happened if i had 100 more tries. I hated school.

Last edited:
Helping this broke bish I was smashing on the reg that got her car booted and couldn't pay the ticket. I got my money back but I came to realize bish was using me to get back with her ex by making him jealous. Fool sold her a dream and she bought it. Stopped taking some women seriously after that.

I ****ing hate my job. I wish I was better at talking to professors so I could of went to grad school.

I’m content with 30 years of hell and dying unhappy at this point.

Last edited:
**** your rules OP if you're not even gon post one. Wish I had ****ed the living the **** out that *****.

mine is, not pursuing hoops more seriously.

I could have done JUCO then transfer to a 4-year then possibly played at a 3rd world country or something after that. instead, I played the safe route and went to a university straight out of HS. I thought going this route would be safer but I think either route would have been the same.

I was going through my rebellious teenager phase. One day, my grandma called to ask me to come over to her place for dinner and I very rudely shrugged her off. The very next week, my mom called me crying tell me she found her dead in her apartment. This still haunts me to this day and probably will for the rest of my life because not only was I a complete jerk to my grandma the week before, but I didn't even get to tell her I love her or say goodbye to her.

I was going through my rebellious teenager phase. One day, my grandma called to ask me to come over to her place for dinner and I very rudely shrugged her off. The very next week, my mom called me crying tell me she found her dead in her apartment. This still haunts me to this day and probably will for the rest of my life because not only was I a complete jerk to my grandma the week before, but I didn't even get to tell her I love her or say goodbye to her.

crazy story bro

we always think about how we are getting older but forget that our loved ones (mother, father, grandparents, etc.) are too

Back
Top Bottom