Biggie vs. Tupac

^ Your OP lost ground saying he had not one complete Album. Now all your doin is backpedalin, word to Prime Time.

Edit: I laughed when I typed that up bout 3 stacks ... What are youuu doin?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

If Pac is better than Biggie.. how come he doesn't have 1 complete album?

Thas how you feel? Come' on cuz. I know you laughed typing this up ...
You said Andre 3000 > Biggie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Your OP lost ground saying he had not one complete Album. Now all your doin is backpedalin, word to Prime Time.

Edit: I laughed when I typed that up bout 3 stacks ... What are youuu doin?
What the hell are you talking about?

Pac definately was more to me then biggy. So you gotta go with Pac. Man was a genius and was not only a influential rapper, but influential person. He wasspecial

laugh.gif

Look, it aint that important cuzzin. We can go back & forth all day & most of it will get lost in translation here.

You ride w/ Biggie & your reasons & I'll go with Pac & mines. It really makes either of us no mind ...

I will clarify my stance tho ...

I was saying your opinion isnt much because you believe Pac didnt create a complete album. Minutes later, you say he did but it was no classic ... = backpedaling.

& the 3 Stacks comment I threw out there because everyone was just throwin names out there w/ no argument to why ...

As you get older youll see that those who speak but cant back it up usually arent the ones you wanna listen to.

Boi stop ...
laugh.gif
Now your just effin w/ me ...

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Uhhhh I never said he had a complete album minutes later... what the hell are you talkinabout?

Spot Rusherz wrote:

If Pac is better than Biggie.. how come he doesn't have 1 completealbum?

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Me Against The World is his best album, and that's still not a classic..

everything else listed is nowhere near being complete or classic.

All Eyez On Me is a Double disc... the 2nds disc is trash
laugh.gif
...prolly except for like 2or 3 songs.

7th Day Theory has 6 or 7 hot joints.... Hail Mary,Bomb First,To Live And Die In LA,Me And My Girlfriend,Against All Odds, Blasphemy / Just Like Daddy.
39d26c54e0261d7b6b6aecb23334744addb26880.pjpg
Playin but you see where a n___ might get a lil confused?

I don't see what you're doing here
laugh.gif

I said that was his BEST album.. since when does that mean it's a complete album????

Me Against the World isn't a classic?
laugh.gif

Me Against The World, 7 Day theory, All Eyez On Me, Strictly 4 My $$#!@%, 2pacalypse Now were ALL very good albums. I also like Still I Rise and Better Dayz.Not many rapper will ever touch that discography. IMO Pac >> BIG and it ain't even up for debate. BIG only had two albums. Is it his fault? NO. Butat the end of the day, his career was cut short so you can't really make this argument. This is like asking who's better, MJ or Len Bias? Maybe not tothat extreme, but you get the point.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by nelly28

pac dropped like 50 albums after he died how many did big drop?
laugh.gif
that should say it all.

and most of those pac albums were garbage

Garbage?
laugh.gif
What Pac albums are garbage? Pac's Life? Loyal to the game?
laugh.gif

Complete, as in done. Finish. On the sales rack for purchase in my book.

Your def of complete = classic, safe to say?

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

2pac was versatile and raw. Name one song that he ripped lyrically.

eek.gif

- So many tears

- If I die 2night

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry. All the top artists have sick lyrical songs/verses:

Biggie- Victory, Notorious Thugz, I Got A Story To Tell, etc.
Nas- It Ain't Hard To Tell, Halftime, etc.
Jay-Z- Pump It Up Freestyle, 22 Twos, Brooklyn's Finest, etc.

2pac doesn't have a single verse that could lyrically +%!$ with any of these tracks I just named.

Honestly, 2pac doesn't have a top 200 lyrical verse in rap history.

Who gives a #$%# if big only had 2 albums?
laugh.gif

QUALITY >>> QUANTITY

So your telling me Me Against The World, 7 Day theory, All Eyez On Me, Strictly 4 My $$#!@%, and 2pacalypse Now aren't good albums?
laugh.gif
I can't standthat quality >> quantity argument because if Pac didn't put out quality music, he wouldn't be talked about like he is, especially in the 90s whenthere were a lot of good rappers in the game (unlike today). People constantly checked for Pac for a reason. Either you haven't heard his music, or justdon't want to like it. I don't care if he's in you personal top 5, 10, 15, 50 but you got to be kidding me to tell me he had no complete album
laugh.gif
. And he didn't put out quality music?
laugh.gif
After reading some *!!* in here, I can only
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QUALITY >>> QUANTITY
While i dont agree with you on Pac's albums, that right there is the truth. BIG had 2 top 10 albums. IMO not one of 2Pac's albums can %@+$with either Life After Death or Ready to Die. I mean i say that but im way more of a Biggie fan.

At the end of the day it really is just what you like more. Biggie was a reppaer with his metaphors, and his style, and his swag, while 2Pac was a poet and asa rapper who changed $!+# i def think Pac is 1 and i respect the hell out of him for that. 2Pac tried and succeeded to opening up people's eyes about thehardships of the Ghetto and poverty.

As a rapper though, i dont think anybody ever can touch the Notorious BIG... btw imo Nas>2Pac and probably also Rakim but thats just me.

22 Deuces 22 ...
smh.gif

Yup. Couldnt disagree w/ you more. Pac spoke to my struggles. Thats my stance. Cant say about yours but as a

black male I'll ride w/ the soldier who spoke for us ... Do you.

^ & your opinion just took a hit because you just put up 3 / 4 albums that were pieced together by a record label after
he passed.

Fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif

QUALITY >>> QUANTITY

So your telling me Me Against The World, 7 Day theory, All Eyez On Me, Strictly 4 My $$#!@%, and 2pacalypse Now aren't good albums?
laugh.gif
I can't stand that quality >> quantity argument because if Pac didn't put out quality music, he wouldn't be talked about like he is, especially in the 90s when there were a lot of good rappers in the game (unlike today). People constantly checked for Pac for a reason. Either you haven't heard his music, or just don't want to like it. I don't care if he's in you personal top 5, 10, 15, 50 but you got to be kidding me to tell me he had no complete album
laugh.gif
. And he didn't put out quality music?
laugh.gif
After reading some *!!* in here, I can only
laugh.gif
I already said Me Against The World was his best album... and 7 day Theory had some hot tracks.

When I hear people bring up Pac they also mention his movie career.. I know mad people that like watching Juice more than listening to his albums
laugh.gif
.. sosaying his music kept everyone talking about him is false.

And I have heard most of his music, and he has NO complete albums... He made great songs, but none of his albums appealed to me, and they are overrated.

He doesn't have any albums in the top 20..... what kinda GOAT artist is that???

Anybody who brings up Biggie only had 2 albums is ******ed. Yeah he had only two albums, but those are two of the top 5 all-time hip-hop albums.

Your favorite artist probably has more than 2 albums. Your favorite artist (unless Biggie) doesn't have 2 of the top 5 albums ever.

Until the end of time and Better Dayz came out about 5 years after Pac's death. Until the end of time is trash because it's filled with the Outlawz andBetter Dayz is more pop than a regular Pac album. What do you want him to do? He didn't put them.
smh.gif
I'm a fan of R U Still Down Disc 1 but I'llgive you that because it definitely ain't Pac at his best
laugh.gif
. And 2Pacalypse Now is garbage? Have you actually LISTENED to it. 2Pacalypse Now is what Pacwanted it to be, a story of what goes on in the hood and the #+%% he sees everyday. Trapped, Brenda's Got a Baby, Violent, etc. are very deep tracks. Ifall you want to here is metaphors, than your not going to be a Pac fan, but that doesn't make him "garbage."

^ & your opinion just took a hit because you just put up 3 / 4 albums that were pieced together by a record label after
he passed.

Fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So does that mean they AREN'T Pac albums?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

he passed.

Fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this what dude said early in the post

"Pac dropped like 50 albums after he died how many did big drop?
laugh.gif
that should say it all"

And i name those albums plus plus his first album was garbage

Reguardless of the record label pieced those albums together he still made them while he was alive

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Anybody who brings up Biggie only had 2 albums is ******ed. Yeah he had only two albums, but those are two of the top 5 all-time hip-hop albums.

Your favorite artist probably has more than 2 albums. Your favorite artist (unless Biggie) doesn't have 2 of the top 5 albums ever.

Life After Death is NOT a top 5 album.
laugh.gif
That is one of the most overrated albums EVER, right next to the Blueprint. Illmatic, The Infamous, ReasonableDoubt, Doe or Die, The Diary, Midnight Marauders, 36 Chambers AND A LOT MORE >> Life After Death. And I kept any Pac album of the list on purpose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom