Biggie vs. Tupac

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

^ & your opinion just took a hit because you just put up 3 / 4 albums that were pieced together by a record label after
he passed.

Fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So does that mean they AREN'T Pac albums?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No but he obviously didn't put them out for a reason.
laugh.gif

So does that mean they AREN'T Pac albums?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Meh .. debatable & I leans towards no, they arent. Not in the sense of this argument.

Life after Death top 5 tho?

roll.gif

You stans dont find it funny Pac flirted w/ the idea of death first? Naw, thats a whole 'nother argument huh? Didnt

hear that on 2pacalypse huh? ...

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Anybody who brings up Biggie only had 2 albums is ******ed. Yeah he had only two albums, but those are two of the top 5 all-time hip-hop albums.

Your favorite artist probably has more than 2 albums. Your favorite artist (unless Biggie) doesn't have 2 of the top 5 albums ever.

Life After Death is NOT a top 5 album.
laugh.gif
That is one of the most overrated albums EVER, right next to the Blueprint. Illmatic, The Infamous, Reasonable Doubt, Doe or Die, The Diary, Midnight Marauders, 36 Chambers AND A LOT MORE >> Life After Death. And I kept any Pac album of the list on purpose
laugh.gif
I can see you're just arguing for the hell of it now
laugh.gif

No way in hell is Doe Or Die better than LAD, neither is Midnight Marauders
laugh.gif

The Diary is better than Life After Death?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

See Spot Rush ...

Now youre just showing your age. Midnight Marauders is a hip hop classic. Period. Way ahead of LAD ...

Geeze cuz ...

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Boi stop ...
laugh.gif
Now your just effin w/ me ...

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Uhhhh I never said he had a complete album minutes later... what the hell are you talkin about?

Spot Rusherz wrote:

If Pac is better than Biggie.. how come he doesn't have 1 complete album?

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Me Against The World is his best album, and that's still not a classic..

everything else listed is nowhere near being complete or classic.

All Eyez On Me is a Double disc... the 2nds disc is trash
laugh.gif
...prolly except for like 2 or 3 songs.

7th Day Theory has 6 or 7 hot joints.... Hail Mary,Bomb First,To Live And Die In LA,Me And My Girlfriend,Against All Odds, Blasphemy / Just Like Daddy.
39d26c54e0261d7b6b6aecb23334744addb26880.pjpg
Playin but you see where a n___ might get a lil confused?
roll.gif

as the op i've been just sittin back respecting other's opinions, but some of what Spot Rusherz & 22 Deuce 22 are saying is just comical.

chico dusty: u dominated this argument as pac did the battle between him and big. leave 'em alone, u killin 'em!
u got 'em backtrackin talkin out their behinds!

some other clown wrote: biggie is to hip hop what mj was to bball.
roll.gif

big was good no doubt, but have u ever wondered why when they were both alive, he never really came at pac hard?
it's because he knew he was inferior.

case closed, it's a wrap, lock it up, it's over, finito.

Where did I say Midnight Marauders WASN'T a classic?

And what the hell does my age have to do with ANYTHING?
laugh.gif
....I still have ears and I know what music is good and what isn't good LOL..

Stop talking like its 98' the whole gangbanging scene is dead 'Cuz'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by marath0n

Bulgaria

mural2.jpg

Sierra Leone

mural3.jpg

Mexico

mural4.jpg

Bermuda

mural5.jpg

You tell me who's greater?
Biggie was a rapper.
Pac was a movement.

I rest my case.

Good friend of mines went to South Africa and 2Pac is still 'alive' (as far as people still playing his music & poetry).

Peace
oh yeah?

care to count the millions of people walking around with jesus pieces because of biggie smalls?

Anybody who brings up Biggie only had 2 albums is ******ed. Yeah he had only two albums, but those are two of the top 5 all-time hip-hop albums.

Your favorite artist probably has more than 2 albums. Your favorite artist (unless Biggie) doesn't have 2 of the top 5 albums ever.

laugh.gif
That is one of the most overrated albums EVER, right next to the Blueprint. Illmatic, The Infamous, Reasonable Doubt, Doe or Die, The Diary, Midnight Marauders, 36 Chambers AND A LOT MORE >> Life After Death. And I kept any Pac album of the list on purpose
laugh.gif
doe or die is not better then life after death..that album starts off tripping on its own laces...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Where did I say Midnight Marauders WASN'T a classic?

And what the hell does my age have to do with ANYTHING?
laugh.gif

Stop talking like its 98' the whole gangbanging scene is dead 'Cuz'
roll.gif

1. Word for word, you didnt. Ok.

2. Ignorance. Its inherent. Youre not doin it on purpose, but I've been where youre trying to get to ... smell me?

3. Its in my blood, cuz .... Its how we talk out this way & is no different to ya'll sayin fam ... Difference is, out here I

can get away with it. Cant say the same for you ...
laugh.gif

& now you know ... cuz
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
doe or die is not better then life after death..that album starts off tripping on its own laces...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Doe Or Die being better than Life After Death. Doe Or Die islike my 5th-6th favorite cd, but it's not touchin' LAD.

There's no point in arguing in here anymore.
laugh.gif
It seems as everyone has there mind made up about there opinions of Pac and BIG so eff it. I'll just
laugh.gif
if you honestly think Pac was garbage or had a lot of garbage albums. An opinion is an opinion, I guess
laugh.gif

And if your a Nas fan, and you hate on Pac because he had a lot of filler,
smh.gif
at you. Nas is in my top 3, no doubt, but dude has A LOT of filler. Word toNastradamus and Street's Disciple.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

marath0n wrote
Biggie was a rapper.
Pac was a movement.

I rest my case.

Good friend of mines went to South Africa and 2Pac is still 'alive' (as far as people still playing his music & poetry).

Peace
oh yeah?

care to count the millions of people walking around with jesus pieces because of biggie smalls?

oh #!##
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just like to debate w/ these 90's babies because its a lil comical as you can see ...

They yappin bout Biggie being one of the greatest lyricist & we agree, but we (Pac stans )also put Pac up there & the

extra he brought to the game & they dont see it because they too wrapped up in a metaphor ...
laugh.gif

2pac was so overrated. His lyrics were not as clever as Biggie's and biggie had a smoother flow imo. Furthermore, I don't think either of them are thebest MC's but I'd say Biggie is definitely like Top 5. Tupac was ehh

Biggie. When it comes to MC'ing - just spitting with more skill on the mic, it's really not even close in my opinion. Biggie was far more advanced asan MC than Pac. Pac's rhyming scheme was quite simple actually, but the emotion with which he went in on the mic made up for his lack of techniques. Theargument that Pac is better because he released more material is pointless....quality>quantity. I'll agree and say Pac is more of an icon because of hismessage and whatnot though. On a side note not related to this argument though, am I the only that thinks Pac was a caricature of himself? Like he just triedto live that gangster life too much, and it just seemed a bit forced, and it eventually caught up with him. I honestly think he is in part responsible for hisown and Biggie's deaths. That's just my 2 cents...take it with a grain of salt.

Its a draw. The fact that this debate never ends and
anytime you mention the name of one the other is
soon to follow.

care to count the rappers with double albums and tattoo's because of pac?

pac rap about real stuff

theses other rappers are just yapping they mouth about non sense that will get you bodied in real life

scarface is not better then biggie!!! or tupac!!! biggie was better then tupac. tupac just had more albums. ready to die wwas better then anything tupac putout. tupac is still dope though

Back
Top Bottom