Biggie vs. Tupac

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Phillypac you're a BUFFOON
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by phillypac

and i don't know why dudes keep saying "studio gangsta" like NYC not king of studio gangsters and studio kingpins
thats not what were debating....ur talking bout a poet/art school geek turned rapper/ gangster
laugh.gif
and claiming he was real??? ya man was straight CB4

EARLY !

your man was a super cb4.....he was literally 2 levels away from being a habitual line stepper when he was a teen..then he goes to suge knight and he's akiller?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you clowns who actually think Biggie had ''realer'' songs than pac.... Pac's %*%% is known worldwide for talking about hisstruggle and the hardships that he went through.... thats why he's the best selling rapper is because his struggles relate to how alot of people feel inthis world... Biggie however had his flow, and charisma that just made him a great superstar, but he will always be remembered for his party vibe and the songsthat got people poppin in the club ... i.e. hypnotize, juicy, goin back 2 cali..

EDIT: And since when does being Intellectual and polictical and interested in %*%# like that make you a studio gangsta:??? the boy got shot 5 times... lived...spat in a camera... called out BIG... stomped on Orlandos head, and was murdered.... ya he's real studio.
laugh.gif

thats why he's the best selling rapper is because his struggles relate to how alot of people feel in this world.
No. 2pac is the best-selling rapper because Biggie didn't release 18 albums.

And since when does being Intellectual and polictical and interested in %*%# like that make you a studio gangsta:??? the boy got shot 5 times... lived... spatin a camera... called out BIG... stomped on Orlandos head, and was murdered.... ya he's real studio.
laugh.gif

^^^^son that doesnt even make sense.......orlando was jumped, the bad boy camp counseled biggie not to respond, he got shot and didnt shoot anybodyback......the last one was just dumb....because he was murdered made him a gangster??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: And since when does being Intellectual and polictical and interested in %*%# like that make you a studio gangsta:??? the boy got shot 5 times... lived... spat in a camera... called out BIG... stomped on Orlandos head, and was murdered.... ya he's real studio.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would like to know how old some of y'all are.

Someone define a gangsta. Where is a line drawn? How about if I say that none of them are gangsta, because if they were gangsta, they would both be alive rightnow.

All Eyez on Me isn't Pac...
He made that @*+# for Shug.

True Pac is Me Against the World and the 7 day Theory.
Both of which are classics.

thats why he's the best selling rapper is because his struggles relate to how alot of people feel in this world.
No. 2pac is the best-selling rapper because Biggie didn't release 18 albums.

And I hate to bring up record sales, but...
Me Against the World - over 6 mil.
All Eyez on Me - Sold over 10 mil within 2.5 years of it's release
Don Kiluminati - Sold over 7 mil in the US and 28 mil worldwide(which is amazing considering the content of this album)

big made juicy...... So what PAC made keep your head up, and pain, oh str8 balling I can keep going so kill that dumb talk

Big was miles ahead of Pac in terms of skills (lyrics, wit, wordplay, metaphors, flow)

Pac was a better poet and had the more impactful image (if there was no 2Pac would we have the 50 Cent's and The Game's that we have today? I don'tthink so). Pac also had the greater impact on society than BIG did.

My personal fave was BIG, his lyrics were just too good to look past. And yall are crazy if you think Hit Em Up was just a masterpiece or something. It is themost overrated diss song in histroy IMO. Pac got more credit for calling BIG out more than the actual lyrics of the song, it wasn't better than Who Shot Yaeven if it wasn't "allegedly" meant for 2Pac.

laugh.gif
@ Pac all of a sudden reppin thug life once he got to Death Row ...wow. Your opinion is butt.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Pac being mentioned as a gangster at all ...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ ya'll talkin w/ no base for your arguments.

Carry on ...
laugh.gif

tired.gif

They are both great. Why can't we just let this go?

They both made impacts on the game. They both made great music. They both died way before they should have.

tired.gif

Let it go.

so what now its bout record sales lol. if we go off record sales eminem smashes both of em. having alot of record sales mean white people like you not thatyoure good.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Pac made "What's Your Phone Number".

\this wack-@## thread
And BIG once said "You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's *$++." What's your point??

2Pac 24/7 Biggie Smalls made an impact don't get it twisted. I grew up honoring Biggie Smalls like OD as a kid. Idk, one day I made the switch to 2Pac andnever looked back.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

The real GOAT.

Kill that. Big L had one album before he got snuffed out, that is not enough work to say he is the best, no one got a chance to see him develope, meaning wedon't know what his career couldve been like

Back
Top Bottom