roll.gif

SMH @ son not thinking pac was a studio gangster
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

SMH @ at dudes riding other dudes just cause they from nyc

SMH @ at dudes thinking biggie was a real gangster after what went down

and i don't know why dudes keep saying "studio gangsta" like NYC not king of studio gangsters and studio kingpins

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Son's name is phillyPAC... no point in arguing
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ son not thinking pac was a studio gangster
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

SMH @ at dudes riding other dudes just cause they from nyc

SMH @ at dudes thinking biggie was a real gangster after what went down

biggie was way realer then pac was. biggie was a thug before he got a deal. Pac got a deal and all of a sudden hes bangin thug life real hard. lol

someone already said this but pac has hella filler BS on his albums you could let either bigge album play all the way through. I'll just say this,biggie's greatest hits album was better then pacs and biggie had 2 albums pac had like 10. Quality never Quantity. A pair of spacejams beats ten pairs offorces anyday.

and i don't know why dudes keep saying "studio gangsta" like NYC not king of studio gangsters and studio kingpins
thats not what were debating....ur talking bout a poet/art school geek turned rapper/ gangster
laugh.gif
and claiming he was real??? ya man wasstraight CB4

thats not what were debating....ur talking bout a poet/art school geek turned rapper/ gangster
laugh.gif
and claiming he was real??? ya man was straight CB4
laugh.gif

Son, the thing I don't get is this.. Pac was with the westside and all that, but he is from NYC
laugh.gif

Whats the point of false claiming where you're from, and 'banging' on dudes from your hometown?
laugh.gif

Pac isn't a gangster, just like inspektah said... Pac was a real life STUDIO gangster... Why wasn't he talking about shootin and killin $!$%*$ untilAFTER Suge bailed him out of jail?

Wasn't his first album on some political rap type stuff?? ... ##+@ just doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by wren32

biggie was way realer then pac was. biggie was a thug before he got a deal. Pac got a deal and all of a sudden hes bangin thug life real hard. lol

someone already said this but pac has hella filler BS on his albums you could let either bigge album play all the way through. I'll just say this, biggie's greatest hits album was better then pacs and biggie had 2 albums pac had like 10. Quality never Quantity. A pair of spacejams beats ten pairs of forces anyday.

more proof that dudes on here have zero street knowledge

explain how you figure biggie was more realer then pac?and how exactly do you know biggie was a "thug" before he got a deal?

dudes yapping like biggie didnt have garbage songs like "nasty boy"

you must be high if you honestly think biggie so called greatest hits was better then pac greatest hits,i guess it would explained why pac greatest hits albumsold like 10 million and biggie greatest hits went platinum at most

calling pac a studio ganster wow get real people act like PAC was raised in a mansion or something bruh grew up in rough areas just like anybody else hell hewas homeless sometime and we all know PAC had a different approach to thug life. Dude talked about what he saw, what he grew up around. I mean what rapperthat's famous like PAC just chill with the average joe now thats REAL, talking about selling rocks, and fake mob stories is real smh that's braggingbruh. I grew up in the hood and I went to a good school for about 4 years do that make me a geek no, it means my mother wanted better for me. Dude went to anart school because he had talent not because he was a nerd, hell nas is very smart is he a nerd??????

laugh.gif
and you are talking bout a dude that went to catholic school then got with bad boy and then try to get bold and go over dudes head and set peopleup until he get into some real beef with real dudes,and you see where all that got him,ya man was straight frank from scarface

Originally Posted by wren32

someone already said this but pac has hella filler BS on his albums you could let either bigge album play all the way through. I'll just say this, biggie's greatest hits album was better then pacs and biggie had 2 albums pac had like 10. Quality never Quantity. A pair of spacejams beats ten pairs of forces anyday.

more proof that dudes on here have zero street knowledge

explain how you figure biggie was more realer then pac?and how exactly do you know biggie was a "thug" before he got a deal?

dudes yapping like biggie didnt have garbage songs like "nasty boy"

you must be high if you honestly think biggie so called greatest hits was better then pac greatest hits,i guess it would explained why pac greatest hits album sold like 10 million and biggie greatest hits went platinum at most
Are you Laney Vs?

illmatic ( greatest album of all time ) didn't even go 2x platinum...

and this guy has the nerve to say Pac is better than Biggie because he sold more albums
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and you are talking bout a dude that went to catholic school then got with bad boy and then try to get bold and go over dudes head and set people up until he get into some real beef with real dudes,and you see where all that got him,ya man was straight frank from scarface
so u beacause he went to bishop loughlin diminishes his street cred???
laugh.gif
ya man did a straight 180...thats like if charles hamilton makes amixtape about banging in the hood..............

laugh.gif
and you are talking bout a dude that went to catholic school then got with bad boy and then try to get bold and go over dudes head and set people up until he get into some real beef with real dudes,and you see where all that got him,ya man was straight frank from scarface
laugh.gif
ya man did a straight 180...thats like if charles hamilton makes a mixtape about banging in the hood..............
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

explain how you go to catholic school then turn into frank white? ya man was a studio king pin/studio gangsta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya man did a straight 180...thats like if charles hamilton makes a mixtape about banging in the hood..............
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

explain how you go to catholic school then turn into frank white? ya man was a studio king pin/studio gangsta
ur still not making sense anyone can go to catholic school....so u telling me public school only enrolls future thugs??.......straight up son stepoff u make no sense

idc what anybody says or what how much body of work ya boy got he will never/has never/ and can never be better than BIG.........ya saying he rapped about real stuff son aint start all that gang talk til he had Suge in his background.....if they hadnt hooked up ya boy wouldve been a background dancing acting poet

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pac had singles like trapped that was realer then all of biggie albums put together
laugh.gif

Phillypac, you are a straight-up joke. I don't know if you're just sayin' stupid %!#+ to get on peoples' nerves, or if you're really thatstupid.

How you gonna compare the 2pac's Greatest Hits vs. Biggie's Greatest Hits albums? That is the stupidest comparison ever. And to top it off, you want tomention album sales as if both of these albums released in 2008. Not to mention, who gives a +$%@ what songs a label puts on a greatest hits CD.

What kind of fool uses tracklists of Greatest Hits albums as criteria to determine the better rapper?
roll.gif

Then to top if off you want to say that 2pac is better because his GH cd sold more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so it obviously had a meaning to him so..... Kill the none sense. I mean if you really want to get into what's "real" then let's get in to ithow is selling crack real? Or killing off another person for cash real? I mean this is was big rap about I am a fan of big he's my number 2 but all thatstuff he talked he didn't do half of it, PAC had a message in his songs, I mean keep ya head up is what's real, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto isreal, shed so many tears is real, me against the world is real

Phillypac you're a BUFFOON
roll.gif

edit;

PAC had a message in his songs, I mean keep ya head up is what's real, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto is real, shed so many tears is real, me against the world is real

Just to name a FEW.. and they're ALL better than the Pac songs you named
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Phillypac you're a BUFFOON
roll.gif

edit;

PAC had a message in his songs, I mean keep ya head up is what's real, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto is real, shed so many tears is real, me against the world is real

Just to name a FEW.. and they're ALL better than the Pac songs you named
smokin.gif

Everyone has their own opinion you like oranges I like apples I like all the songs you posted bruh I'm a fan too just don't think their better than thesongs I posted I'm sure we can post songs all night

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ur still not making sense anyone can go to catholic school....so u telling me public school only enrolls future thugs??.......straight up son step off u make no sense

how many catholic school thugs/kingpins u know of???you are so funny style you probably enjoy getting off to "nasty boy" on the low

just fall back you are making no sense

Back
Top Bottom