Bill Bellamy

I was viewing the televison show entittled The Kenan And Kel Show and I suddenly became very curious like George. Why was Bill Bellamy famous during the 90's? Everywhere he went, he was getting a standing ovation. Was he an actor, a musuican, both? Thanks in advance.

7 felonies right?
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_liqdm7s9a81qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Mr. DCAllAmerican, I am skeptical about what I read on the internets. Thanks for your concern and input.

Bill was the man, despite the S-curl.

VJ on MTV (back when they played videos), MTV Jams, How To Be A Player.

I think he might have smashed Janet on the low. They did this one interview and she was all over dude.

Originally Posted by gladiator25

Mr. DCAllAmerican, I am skeptical about what I read on the internets. Thanks for your concern and input.

laugh.gif
And us answering questions would be reading from what source?

NT = internet(s) 
eyes.gif

log off, go read the NYTimes. 

he's the man forever for fastlane.
which is how i picture my life when i close my eyes.
that was the best show in the history of shows.

True story.....

I was at this place called White Rose in Highland Park, NJ...it's a breakfast and hamburger place, and he was in there. I had no idea who he was, but my friend did and a bunch of other people who were in there knew who he was. Dude was madd cool talking to everyone and joking around with little kids.

I was viewing the televison show entittled The Kenan And Kel Show and I suddenly became very curious like George. Why was Bill Bellamy famous during the 90's? Everywhere he went, he was getting a standing ovation. Was he an actor, a musuican, both? Thanks in advance.

keyword he invented the saying booty call. just know that much. but yea he was on everything circa 93/94-2001

he was a pretty popular host on MTV and he did standup
watching Chelsea Handler right now and dude is on there

and Fastlane was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was a stand up that got popular, then he was big on MTV as a VJ, and then he was a pretty solid actor for a while. He made it from a VJ to being in real movies, not B list stuff. He was in Any Given Sunday, The Brothers, How to be a player, and was in the the Fast Lane that was a big production show but it got cancelled. I don't even know why I answered this question, I sound like a bellamy fan boy.

Originally Posted by proper english

NT = internet(s) 
eyes.gif

log off, go read the NYTimes. 

Back
Top Bottom