bill burrs longtime girlfiiend NIA .....vol. not what your expecting

I mean Nia was never a white name. I thought she was asian

he's hilarious. only podcast i listen to

So your surprised that a white man is dating outside his race?

You do know its 2013?

Unless you are a hologram from the 1930s

just saw bill burr yesterday on the opposite side of the road, wish i could have talked to him for at least a couple of seconds :lol:

Saw him live in Boston last night. Just re-affirmed my belief he is the funniest comedian going right now. Had me dying the whole show.

Joe Derosa opened for him and he was funny as **** to.

Also, OP, he said last night he got engaged so you can update the thread title

He's coming to my area the 8th and I reallly wanna see him but have no one to go with :smh: none of my friends are into stand up enough to go pay to see someone.

There's some better pics of her but I'm not gonna lie, she doesn't look half as good as she sounds on the podcast, I thought she'd be bangin :lol:{. But she definitely seems like a cool chick, props to bill for finding one he likes.

He has a hilarious bit about visiting his GF who lives in Harlem, and how he went to see her and gets more scared as the street #'s go up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"every other street was named after a black person .....im on malcolm x and danny glover"

how are all of you so surprised she's black? he has mentioned that fact plenty of times...

:wow:

Actually, I'm not too surprised. I remember him talking about some drunk white woman at his show coming up to him afterwards and expressing her disdain for "n words". He said he just looked at her and said something to the effect of gtf away from me or something like that.

Good to see none the less. They look happy.

I still dont understand how SOME Whites can still hate black, i mean we are everwhere in terms of the forefront for a lot of different things. Presidency, Basketball Football, Golf (at one point) Womens Tennis, Track, Baseball (dominicans) and some other things recognized nationally. Although that doesnt define us, and like all races you have the cool ones and the ignorant ones and 10/10 times the NEWS sterotypes the ignorant side in which many people believe is the real us. Not to be on some racist type steez or derail the thread, but after the "COME UP" of blacks hard to believe we are still HATED..... JUS SAYIN give us a chance, we're cool.. me i fool with all races doesnt bother me at all. if you dnt get over on me we good, even if you do my beef is with you not ur race

Last edited:
:wow:

Actually, I'm not too surprised. I remember him talking about some drunk white woman at his show coming up to him afterwards and expressing her disdain for "n words". He said he just looked at her and said something to the effect of gtf away from me or something like that.

Good to see none the less. They look happy.

I still dont understand how SOME Whites can still hate black, i mean we are everwhere in terms of the forefront for a lot of different things. Presidency, Basketball Football, Golf (at one point) Womens Tennis, Track, Baseball (dominicans) and some other things recognized nationally. Although that doesnt define us, and like all races you have the cool ones and the ignorant ones and 10/10 times the NEWS sterotypes the ignorant side in which many people believe is the real us. Not to be on some racist type steez or derail the thread, but after the "COME UP" of blacks hard to believe we are still HATED..... JUS SAYIN give us a chance, we're cool.. me i fool with all races doesnt bother me at all. if you dnt get over on me we good, even if you do my beef is with you not ur race

white people's racial views aren't really based on a particular race's athletic ability and political incumbents lol it has more to do with cultural upbringing, media, and historical context.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom