Bill O'Reilly appears to be in a bit of hot water UPDATE: He's finished

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it's not even worth engaging the troll. Let him be bigoted against gays, even if it's Bill O'Reilly. Just report him if it offends you. This dude goes through all kinds of mental gymnastics with his racial insecurities you don't think he will go through the same troll antics to defend his sexual insecurities? Leave him be. Not worth wasting a breath over.

Hope O'Reilly gets the boot I can't stand dude. My aunts boyfriend brought one of his books to the beach for reading material and when I saw that I lost all of the very little respect I had for him :x :smh:

Last edited:
its not even worth engaging the sws 
laugh.gif

black ppl speaking up makes him insecure and throw weak shots 
eyes.gif

The Ludacris thing still pisses me off

Dude has been waging war on Hip-Hop for 20 years, but he sure loves using those instrumentals in his segments

The Ludacris thing still pisses me off

Dude has been waging war on Hip-Hop for 20 years, but he sure loves using those instrumentals in his segments
The scumbag has been pushing non existant "culture wars" into existence for years :lol:

This clip tell you all you need to know about Bigot Bill. A black professor wearing a suit on his show..........tells him he kinds looks like a drug dealer.

The clap back doe :smokin

Can't believe he told dude he looks like a cocaine dealer. Actually I can believe it, but still wth
mean.gif

He also fanned the flames of the far-right anti-abortion movement which eventually led to the murder of George Tiller

[QUOTE name="SoleByThePound" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/661274/bill-oreilly-appears-to-be-in-a-bit-of-hot-water/20_20#post_27873589[/URL]"]
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/661274/bill-oreilly-appears-to-be-in-a-bit-of-hot-water/20_20#post_27873589[/URL]"]
 Originally Posted by RyGuy45 

The way I see it nothing is going to happen to this O'Reilly

This. This POS is untouchable.
[/QUOTE]
Disagree. So far 17 advertisers have pulled out of his show. That show cannot survive without that ad revenue. It's only a matter of time before he gets the axe. 
[/quote]

seen homeboy's ratings? they just extended his contract...a person that powerful in their prime gotta get hit with bill Cosby level scandal to move a needle.

Last edited:
Even if they aren't pulling all ads from Fox, the main point of getting those ratings is to sell ads...and if no one wants O'Reilly's slot it's only a matter of time.

I won't hold my breath, though.

If roger ailes can go anyone in that building can go y'all playing yourselfs if think anyone is immune

Back
Top Bottom