BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by edunpeal

did anybody know if HOH maryland had these
grin.gif

Yea they had them.But them employees be on some shady $#!7.

that's some bull
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by edunpeal

did anybody know if HOH maryland had these
grin.gif

Yea they had them.But them employees be on some shady $#!7.
The HOH in maryland had a release like every other release. they only have limited pairs so can't satisfy everyone.

It sucks that some pairs have the "boot" hump on the toe box, while others look normal.

Same thing happened with the Spacejams, however, these are supposed to come in limited numbers, so there's no excuse for these not to go through severe quality control.

I got my size 9, had to wait all night at NT Chi though.
The shoe is dope, quality is superb, my first BIN shoe and I'm definitely lookin forward to the rest of the line in the future.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It sucks that some pairs have the "boot" hump on the toe box, while others look normal.

Same thing happened with the Spacejams, however, these are supposed to come in limited numbers, so there's no excuse for these not to go through severe quality control.

...considering the whole purpose behind these over-priced atrocities is the focus on quality.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

...considering the whole purpose behind these over-priced atrocities is the focus on quality.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I kept seeing lines around NYC last night and could not for the life of me figure what kicks were dropping cause usually I remember when some heat is on the way. And THIS is what ya'll beasted out for? Wow.

I couldn't have said it better myself. These are absolutely hideous and I can't possibly believe anyone would cop these. If this was a GR, they'd drop to $49.99 within 3 weeks guaranteed. 

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I kept seeing lines around NYC last night and could not for the life of me figure what kicks were dropping cause usually I remember when some heat is on the way. And THIS is what ya'll beasted out for? Wow.

I couldn't have said it better myself. These are absolutely hideous and I can't possibly believe anyone would cop these. If this was a GR, they'd drop to $49.99 within 3 weeks guaranteed. 
The bad thing is the majority of people that got these are reselling them.

E-bay is flooded with these.

I still don't see why people sleep outside stores, to resell shoes........
smh.gif

Im glad i never had to sleep outside of anywhere for any release including these, all the Yeezy's, and any other release you can think of. The Shoe is very nice tho. Quality to me is on point. The colorway isnt that bad ... and most of the people claiming they wouldnt buy these probably couldnt afford them at the time of drop or just couldnt obtain a pair period... it is what it is... did i resell these? hell yeah... did i have a problem doing it... hell no ... now its on to the next one

^^^

Exactly, when you have these in hand, you realize the quality materials that were put into these shoes.

The 13 are always the same, when they first came out, they got no love, now they are considered a true classic.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Im glad i never had to sleep outside of anywhere for any release including these, all the Yeezy's, and any other release you can think of. The Shoe is very nice tho. Quality to me is on point. The colorway isnt that bad ... and most of the people claiming they wouldnt buy these probably couldnt afford them at the time of drop or just couldnt obtain a pair period... it is what it is... did i resell these? hell yeah... did i have a problem doing it... hell no ... now its on to the next one

Give me a damn break. Unless you're color blind these things are hideous and don't try to justify it because you wanted to resell. JB actually put good material into one of the worst color ways of all time? Not surprising. Like people have stated before if these weren't limited, they'd hit sale racks within weeks.

guess people cant say they dont like the shoe without being broke or without having a hookup huh frank?
laugh.gif

didnt know me not liking the shoe meant that
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Give me a damn break. Unless you're color blind these things are hideous and don't try to justify it because you wanted to resell. JB actually put good material into one of the worst color ways of all time? Not surprising. Like people have stated before if these weren't limited, they'd hit sale racks within weeks.
I'm with you on this one. Just b/c they use exactly quality on these does not make them nice! You can put lipstick on a pig & its still a pig. In this case premo quality!!!

"COCKING MY HEAD BACK LIKE ED LOVER"

like i said people "claiming" they dont like them but yet "people" told other cats they wanted them but had no way of getting them.... "CLASSIC"
roll.gif

OK i agree that if these were a GR they would end up on clearence and a ton of b grades would be copped instead of paying retail for them.. but the fact is they are not a GR... they are Limited, and i wanna say that yall nay-sayers still dont have them lol
roll.gif

Hey guys, if you don't like a limited shoe, it must be because you can't obtain it or you are dead broke.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah these are sooooo beautiful, but damn, my check was not big enough for me to be able to afford a pair.  Dammit.  

Let me hate this beautifully sculpted piece of work because, that's the only thing left for me to do.  

I'm so broke and clueless as to where to find them, and have no hookups or friends I can depend on to help get a pair.  

Come on son.  These are straight ugly, and if people can't have an opinion on here, then I guess we should all be Nike Zombies. 

everyone can have an opinion and is rightfully entitled to one ... but when dudes come and aim their sorry @*@ opinion at a specific member thats when the dumb !!+@ starts. just post your opinion and keep it moving... funny thing is all these dudes at one point or another got something from me at a very good love price... but it's all good... the cats ive stayed messing with always come thru and deliver on any dumb @*@ limited release ... so they get the same thing in return ... a hook up for retail ... im outtie tho yall ... got to ship 6 pairs of BIN's LOL... CTYL

^^ Man everybody has resold shoes for higher than retail especially if you got a few of them and they were limited, people acting like reselling is something you have never done before don't hate on the man because he was able to put in work to get what he got, and then saying the shoes are ugly because you weren't able to get  them 
roll.gif
roll.gif

ONLYMJSCOLLECTED 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

its not about reselling. dudes just reacting to the "u broke if u aint cop" statement.
frank is good people for sure and i know he looks out for tons of people. just dont agree with the statement.

People are going to look back and realize they slept on these.

The BIN series are meant to be worn with khakis, etc. They have to be dressed up, the caliber of materials and luxurious color ways make them unique.

These will go down in history as an unbelievable pair of shoes.

^^ yeah i hoped it wasnt about reselling... cause at my prices i dont even call myself one LOL ... and I've always been more about CONNECTS than about the reselling money. i rather hook a dude up that i know can get me something later that i really want but have no access to than to resell some shoes ...

I did not like them at first, now i do especially since i have an outfit to match with them smh.
With that being said i guess that i will be purchasing a pair for myself shortly.
I have the BIN 9s which are incredible, i fell in love with the quality on those even though i felt like it could have been a little bit better.

Back
Top Bottom