BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

These don't look bad in the new pics. Matter of fact, they look kinda good.
smokin.gif

looks like the sample that was floating around a few years ago. would've looked so much better without the brown.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

But I know how people are these days. When something is limited (even if it's ugly), people have a tendency to follow the crowd/hype and only cop to increase their bank accounts, regardless.

See yall' hypebeasts on release day and pray that I don't kill ya'.
This. The BIN series just keeps getting worse and worse.

I wouldnt pay $30 for these things. Honestly, i wouldnt.

Yet people will still buy into the hype, and buy these nasty things just cuz it is a retro, limited and has a jumpman logo.

Making JB think we like this kind of @@%@ therefore they will release more nasty BIN shoes

Its a vicious cycle of people complaining, then copping, then more of the same crap coming out and people do the same, complain then cop. It never ends

I am usually 100% PRO 13's every time, but these? FUGLY , I can honestly say I wouldn't take them for free.

don't think the CW's actually that bad, kinda grew on to me. Hopefully people don't go out for these, not willing to camp out for these though

No matter how much real fans of the shoe hate what they did with it, these are still going to sell out. Truth is JB would release a AJ XI Premio with an upside down jumpman and no number on the heel and they would still sell out!

Pass...pass...pass....can I say it again?! Pass X10....SMH why can't we get color combos that actually look good?!

these will be copped.. anyone have the picture of dude wearing these back in '04?

i would love to find out what goes on in those meetings inside JB.. how can anybody find this color combo attractive ?
reminds me of period stains, camels, and desrts

Back
Top Bottom