air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-04.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-01.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-02.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-05.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-06.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-07.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-bin-23-red-brown-white-08.jpg

VIA: OSNEAKER

Worst XIII I've ever seen, hypebeasts will gobble it up and look like a thanksgiving tablecloth on their feet

People will still stand in line to buy them. Ugly #@$ shoes or maybe it's just the angle. I'd like to see more. JB could've done a lot better with the colors. They're messing with us.

I doubt these are real considering that executing a color somewhat similar to the primio ix's would not be a good move and normally they would have the wax stamp on the side of the shoe...unless they change it up considering the hologram on the side

Seems like these will be the next BIN 23 considering this dude had the IX's in another pic same background.
air-jordan-xiii-white-desert-clay-team-red-sample.jpg
air-jordan-9-ix-bin23-1.jpg

Wow, these make the Premio IX's look THAT much better. And I didn't like them that much. Why would JB make this shoe so damn ugly? No thank you JB. I was really looking forward to this particular Premio, but it looks like I'm home free from coppin.

These better not be the real Premio XIII!

hopefully those are just samples like the curo verio bin 23 ii's that were on ebay. the second pic makes them look a little better but jb shouldnt have used so much of the wheat color on those. how come that dude has a bunch of boxes that nike uses to ship shoes in. i know cause i used to work at footlocker and all the boxes that nikes came in had the same logo as the boxes in that first pic.

They look slightly better with the 3m under the mesh.....

...but i guess JB couldn't spring for the extra 10 cents of 3m material.

Back
Top Bottom