Birdman betting $5 million on the

Birdman believes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by endemic415

Baby still spending that Juvey and BG money

I would like to see who MaywEather is betting on

Floyd only post winners and if he was winning like that he'd get flagged as a pro and sports books wouldn't take his bets or out him on a limit...true @!+$

Originally Posted by endemic415

Baby still spending that Juvey and BG money

I would like to see who MaywEather is betting on

It's 2012...that Juvey and BG money dried up a while ago...
But that Mannie Fresh money is still flowing 

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

hes not gonna see much profit anyway cuz the odds are in favor of the patriots.. a real hustla bet on them giants

unless hes betting moneyline then he basically wins whatever he bets if pats cover spread. On another note anyone whose betting on the super bowl, buy under.

hes not gonna see much profit anyway cuz the odds are in favor of the patriots.. a real hustla bet on them giants
The hell are you talking about?  Even if he bets on the moneyline, the Patriots winning would win him 3.7 million dollars.  Not gonna see that much profit?  Ok dude. 
laugh.gif

I'll take that bet. If I lose, I'm effed for life. But if I win I'm set for life. That's the chance I'm willing to take.

Just cause he posted on twitter he bet 5 milli doesnt mean he really did.
Dont be so gullible. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt. Im guessing he lyin
Remember he and all rappers have an image they have to live up to.
How can any one of us be sure that bet was really placed? Anyone can say whatever on twitter

lol @ 'real hustler'... a smart man bets on who they think is going to win. betting 5 mill he will see plenty of profits. If pats win hes seeing 1.5-2 mill at least.

I hope he loses if he betted on NE bc i bet on Giants but not 5 mil mine is 500.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

How can any one of us be sure that bet was really placed? Anyone can say whatever on twitter
Glad to see there's people on NT who think like this, can't take any of these entertainers too seriously .

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Glad to see there's people on NT who think like this, can't take any of these entertainers too seriously .

Birdman was the same dude who had certain NTers fooled that he was running a legit oil company
laugh.gif
  In addition to that 8 million dollar car he was gonna cop. 

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I never told him what he should do with his bread.

I hope he gets as much money as a stupid +%%$% can get in this world.

People come down on Mitt Romney for tryna bet $10,000, but it's all good when this +%%$% wants to put 5 milli on a game.

this +%%$% aint runnin for president of the USA though.
eyes.gif
It has nothing to do with running for the presidency. It's about morals.

It's the same exact situation.

images
Sorry but a rapper and a presidential candidate are not held to the same standards. If you think that they are, you're amazingly wrong.

I doubt he's doing it BUT if he is....he just lost 5 mil

He's trying to impress those teens following the YMCMBS

Back
Top Bottom