Birdman's New Israeli Girlfriend

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Birdman? Girlfriend? Anyone else smell something fishy here?

Co-signing this...
The guy doesn't seem the least bit sociable. Can't picture Birdman spittin' game to any chick.

Co-signing this...
The guy doesn't seem the least bit sociable. Can't picture Birdman spittin' game to any chick.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Not really. Considering he took the persona of a gangbanger at age 35. 
It's cool...he f_ks wit n's too!!!
roll.gif

Woah, after seeing those new pictures...she's bad. Bad meaning good. Probably 8-10 pumps, 12-14 if they are fast pumps. Maybe 15-20 if I'm lucky. 20-30 if I'm drunk.

Woah, after seeing those new pictures...she's bad. Bad meaning good. Probably 8-10 pumps, 12-14 if they are fast pumps. Maybe 15-20 if I'm lucky. 20-30 if I'm drunk.

Before the whole kissing Wayne thing came out, a few of my friends that lived in New Orleans said that everyone said he was gay

Before the whole kissing Wayne thing came out, a few of my friends that lived in New Orleans said that everyone said he was gay

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

AndOneFlip wrote

her face is
sick.gif
 but id still hit it
pimp.gif
1 Leg lifted in the air is the most deceptive pose for pictures from the back...Makes anybody look like they have mass

Yea you right about that, but you can easily tell she has no mass by this pic...
2igha14.jpg

Straight up back fuses into thighs. She still look good though.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

AndOneFlip wrote

her face is
sick.gif
 but id still hit it
pimp.gif
1 Leg lifted in the air is the most deceptive pose for pictures from the back...Makes anybody look like they have mass

Yea you right about that, but you can easily tell she has no mass by this pic...
2igha14.jpg

Straight up back fuses into thighs. She still look good though.

Might want to edit that picture of her in the lingerie. You can see vagina and clitoris.

Might want to edit that picture of her in the lingerie. You can see vagina and clitoris.

Back
Top Bottom