Birdman's New Israeli Girlfriend

eh she average 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Woah, after seeing those new pictures...she's bad. Bad meaning good. Probably 8-10 pumps, 12-14 if they are fast pumps. Maybe 15-20 if I'm lucky. 20-30 if I'm drunk.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Woah, after seeing those new pictures...she's bad. Bad meaning good. Probably 8-10 pumps, 12-14 if they are fast pumps. Maybe 15-20 if I'm lucky. 20-30 if I'm drunk.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

super butterface

grin.gif
Elbows too pointy?

I'm glad I held out for better pics. Some of y'all are borderline with the way you judge women.

EDIT:

This sure doesn't look like his girl. She ain't even tryna touch dude...

1302178403birdman_gf1.jpg

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

super butterface

grin.gif
Elbows too pointy?

I'm glad I held out for better pics. Some of y'all are borderline with the way you judge women.

EDIT:

This sure doesn't look like his girl. She ain't even tryna touch dude...

1302178403birdman_gf1.jpg

Grown man on MTO ..LMAO bet your the same one that starts up girl chatter. lmaoo sad. so let me guess every model that takes pics with a rapper is there girl,and find some other pictures on google to go along with it as proof.

Grown man on MTO ..LMAO bet your the same one that starts up girl chatter. lmaoo sad. so let me guess every model that takes pics with a rapper is there girl,and find some other pictures on google to go along with it as proof.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

You talking to me?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

You talking to me?

Back
Top Bottom