Birmingham?

Any NT'rs from the Ham or surrounding areas? That's my original hometown and just wondering if anyone else on the board was from there.
quipe chique​
bon chic bon genre​

I am, holy hell another Birmingham NTer, a Girl, you might be the rarest demographic on the board lol
Team We end posts

im sick of yall dudes on here, this aint manilatalk.

LOL. Yea I know, B'Ham aint up there, but its not a hole in the wall either. What part you from? I'm from Titusville over off 17th Ct S. I love goin down there-I'll be back in like 2 weeks. :smokin
smokin.gif

word? I live in Belwood(the neighborhood behind Western Hills mall, NOT THE projects) which is a part of Fairfield aka the real field, one of my best dudes lives over there in titusville, lol in two weeks I'l be in ATL at Megafest
Team We end posts

Birmingham is where I was born, but I live in Huntsville now. Actually, I'll be living there come this Wednesday. Can't wait to be back down South.

I grew up in Huntsville, but live in Birmingham now... guess superblyTRIFE and I switched places, LOL. There aren't many of us in AL... seems like the same 4 or 5 people always post here when this comes up.
My Website

My Collection

My Yuku

Yo, does anyone know what stores in the Birmingham area receive the Jordan L'Style releases? I'm getting ready to get a pair of the Grape V's already...lol. I think the Footaction in Huntsville gets em, but they're pretty unreliable from my experience.

^I have no clue bout that.
I've got some family out in Huntsville, but I haven't been in a while.

Yo TimCity, do you know where the SB account in Bham is located? Is it near downtown? I'm not big on SBs(i.e. Dunks), but the newest Trainers are a must. Thinkin' about making a trip down there this upcoming week to try and grab a pair.

As far as Jordan LS releases go, Try Marty's, theres one in
Roebuck and one in 5 points west, City Gear has them as well, and Footaction in Century plaza gets em too, the best kick mall overall is Century Plaza
Team We end posts

lildeedee, didn't kno u knew people in B-ham...actually, I live about 45min away from Montgomery AKA "da gump"..its called Phenix City, but I always say I live in Columbus, GA(which is like 10 min. from Phenix City&much easier when tellin people)....

FreshPrince[/b]​

I live in Montgomery and I don't know any place to get shoes. Isee why ppl here go to ATL.

Damn, who knew there are this many AL NTers.

Someone needs to open up shop in Birmingham--I think something like that would do good there. I'd make the drive from Huntsville for some good kicks.
[/center]

well I'm from b'ham irondale to be exact and i'm a girl lol but also a military brat so I'm currently living in VA but ALL of my fam lives in the 205 shades valley high school and huffman i kno have too many of my kinfolk lol. But a sneakerstore would do the area ALOT of good instead of breaking windows at footlockers :smh:
nono.gif

THA 757

i lived in alabama for a few years as a missionary for my church...best shoe store i saw was in...crap, it's a mall on the parkway heading toward ensely from bessemer. there's a shoe store that had all kinds of jordans and stuff, although it could have shut down.
If any of you want a trip...there's a small shoe store in hueytown that has a bunch of old air max's....this was as of 2 years ago. I didn't have money so i didn't pick anything up. its like a boot store right near the library. could be cool

werd where in downtown hueytown, I'm in fairfield so nothing is too far me
Team We end posts

Back
Top Bottom