Black/Black foams going to release again?

I remember someone mentioning that the black/black foams were going to be released for less than $200 again, but I can't find the thread. Is thisconfirmed?

Thanks.

frown.gif

i think he is right in that footlocker mag they had black on black foams comeing out in jan but that passed so im not sure when or if they are comeing out?

Originally Posted by firefly23

i think he is right in that footlocker mag they had black on black foams comeing out in jan but that passed so im not sure when or if they are comeing out?

That's what everyone is talking about. The FL mag was a misprint. They were supposed to feature the all black Foam Lite in the magazine not black/blackFoam 1.

yeah it's been discussed a few times over the past couple months. it was supposed to be the foamposite lites. there is no hope for the foam ones coming outagain for cheaper.

Yea it was a misprint or marketing scheme to make people fall for the Lites..which ever it is, theny not dropping again.

PLEASE NIKE BRING EM BACK........
I hated all the foams.......

But since i copped eggplants, ive been on a foamposite buying spree.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

PLEASE NIKE BRING EM BACK........
I hated all the foams.......

But since i copped eggplants, ive been on a foamposite buying spree.
hypebeast
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Yep...Thats a beast for ya..And yea foams been hot since 97..Fell in love with them when they retroed the Royals..instant classic

Back
Top Bottom