Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

I just saved $200.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

I think they're ohhhhhhk.I'll paint my house in em
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

uhmm any1 from the DMV urea.....i just saw eem @ the DTLR at waldorf if any1 interested...

they dont look that bad tho in person to me....i think is just the cameras that make the red look alil pinkish, but the black part is like the black on the CHARCOAL FLIGHTPOSITES...i saw the difference on the black part on the ALL BLACK PENNY FOAMS and these...breds was on top and the black joints are right under it...

:smokin
smokin.gif
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Nike could have done so much better on these.

As it stands, Royals>Black>Bred.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

like dude said above they look much better in person .
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

SOMEONE PUT THEM ON WITH SHORTS AND TAKE A PIC PLEASE SO WE CAN SHOW THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY WOULD LOOK SOO SWEET ON
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i wanna see these in person, I wonder if FL will get em????
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

those are straight illllll..............would love to see other colours, like a black yellow
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Is it just me, or do these have that "glossy coat" that the blk/blk penny foams lack?

the sole ruins it for me....kinda glad i copped the all black ones when i had a chance...the solid red sole really doesnt look like it fits the look
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

that new pic looks more decent

still woulda been better wit clear soles
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

The more i look at em the better they look...i wanna see in person..that glossy coat looks great
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

yea the pics on the first page make them look terrible...but that is NOT how the red looks like at ALL. the pic that danextgrate put up are what they look like. imo they're hott. anyone got info on their berkeley/sf release?

I knew the red looked off. hey tha2one have you seen them anywhere else besides waldorf? i mean if they released at dtlr then they should be atg wheatons dtlr too.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom