Black/Cactus Penny Foams

^^^Good....reading these last couple pages of pure speculation had me worried.....They messed up those Bred joints NO DOUBT!

HOPEFULLY ACEBOOGIE. I JUST REALLY DONT KNOW WHY IM BUGGING BUT WHO SAID THAT THE FOAMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEARED SOLE? WELL HOPEFULLY
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Still wish the cactus was neon. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

dang never mind on these shoes if they dont have the translucent sole...why would they do that?????
I'm in and i'm out...

I dont believe nothin RockDeep says cuz first he goes:

Quote:
They are.. I have seen them in my hand...and feet. and in my closet. lol

Then he says:

Quote:
Not getting them though... but if i could fit a size 9.. I'd be rockin em..

So which one is it? Besides if he had them why is it so hard to post pics? the point is I think its still speculation on whether or not they have translucent soles.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

^

The first quote he is talking about the Cactus Foams, second quote he is talking about the Black/Red Foams.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

I hope they have the translucent soles, but it looks like we wont find out till they actually hit stores

if theres no translucent sole then i aint coppin...nike is ******ed...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

either why cant he just post pics? im sure he see us in here just twiddling our fingers in anticipation.

He works for Nike....Son can't just go around posting pictures...Never know who is watching....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Well I seen the blk/red joints yesterday after my mans copped...a def. Pass....if that red was translucent....it would have been a wrap....but nah
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Rocky is no dumb dumb.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

If they are a size nine then probably they are samples. Im starting to think they wont have the clear soles because they went and added reflective parts. I pray that they still have the green clear soles.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
He works for Nike....Son can't just go around posting pictures...Never know who is watching....

You cant get fired for posting pics of a shoe that is about to drop anyways.

i saw the blk and red ones on ebay some dude had a few of em all for $225, they look to much like the all blk ones so im chilling.

Quote:
You cant get fired for posting pics of a shoe that is about to drop anyways.

THERE ARE RULES THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW BY.
JUST EXPECT CLEAR ICY NEON SOLES. SHOULDVE BEEN NEON GREEN THO..... STILL GREAT THO
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i wish they would hurry up and just drop tha damn thangs.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

THIS SUCKS!!! i just went back to the mo section on ndc and they listed the dumb tweed cb34's and the new bo dunks...BUT NO FOAMS!!! they got rid of the whole "reflective" section. if you type in foamposite, they don't even come up!!! BOOO!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

the last 2 foam releases had no clear soles. wat makes u think they gonna be diff on the cactus? just another disappointment...

one of my boul at his place said a another colorway is coming out in dec.....it's yellow and black. he shown me a pix and it looked okay....yellow and black is a good combo...

Back
Top Bottom