Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Quote:
Retro Foamposites, I must have these, hope the quality is better than Retro Jordans... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

If these cactus foams dont have a transparent sole i might have to cop a pair of breds.

i just want to know when these are gonna drop. i remember hearing cactus in november and bred's in december, now the bred's came out instead and now people are saying that those blk/yellow's are next month, what happened to the cactus?? i want them before christmas. also, i want the transparent soles as much as the next guy, but it seems like we won't get our highly anticipated pics until they start to show up in stores. i mean that's how we found out about the bred's, right? if i missed something about when these should come out or if anyone has any info on when they'll drop please shed some light. thanks.
continuing my commitment to keep my post count low by only making important thoughtful posts

^ well everyone that I have talked to in the stores that have the "bred" foams have said they will start coming out the first week of December, no specific release date
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

^^^ I heard that about the Black/Yellow Foams, but not the cactus but hopefully they do drop in the first week of December

does anyone have pics of the dudes responsible for the foamposites?

i personally want to run up on them and smack the @#%$ outta them!

first i was excited about this:
85m3hug.jpg

6qc3ozk.jpg

then i get the news its going to be this:
8fzmccj.jpg

which is fine, but then i hear MORE news that theres no clear sole!

THATS WHAT MAKES FOAMS CLASSIC, THE CLEAR SOLE!!!!!

PUT YA DAMN THINKING CAPS ON NIKE!!

SMGDH

i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

might as well retro the VOLTAGE foams doin all these crazy stuff to it! lol i wud love that.
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

I check this thread daily hoping to see some actual pics and every day I'm disappointed. :\
ohwell.gif
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

what baffles me is why hey wouldnt make the soles clear if thats what penny foams are known for ? same thing they did with the red/blacks..might as well drop the foamposite pro's if you gon do that
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

if thats whats gonna be released....the samples are 10x hotter than that actual release
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Yea , The way this release is looking im probably going to just cop the red and black. Im not feeling this solid yellow looking soles.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Quote:
I check this thread daily hoping to see some actual pics and every day I'm disappointed
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

Wow nike just ruin a pair of foams ive been checking to see when they come out for the past 4 months.

yung they better be them clear green jonts. If they not, they @*!++# up on this one just like the black and red ones. You know those black/reds woulda beenf'n piff if they had a clear red sole.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

I check this thread daily hoping to see some actual pics and every day I'm disappointed

Word. I hope they surface soon, cause this is shaping up to be a long awaited classic release. So if Nike ruins this... Iam just gonna have to buy themanyways lol

Well i went to fulton today and no store was selling them like my friend said. What i did find was the voltage foam pro's. Now i don't know howfamiliar the NYC NTers are with the store Sneaker Spot in fulton, but the dude that was working there today told me he saw a retail pair of the cactus and theydo indeed have the solid cactus sole not clear, This is what he told and ill believe it when i see it. he also told me that there is another pair of foamsreleasing in a black and yellow colorway. So if there is any truth to the other pair of foams dropping along or near the cactus does any one have any info onthem?

Back
Top Bottom